Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Three year player - Just now doing Intro
Been playing three years, but never had gotten around to doing an introduction... I'm Julie or primalscreen7733 - I use she and he set of pronouns. Joined the game at one point because there had been a different player elsewhere that was active, but considering how long that's been - I doubt they would still play. For now though I've been playing on mobile due to PC issues... The age of it is slowly catching up to the machine.

Most of my life is spent working and stressing... In my spare time though, I do a bit of art and reading. Art socials are on a Carrd list that I'd be more than happy to share if anyone is eager to see. Although it seems like gaming has taken front and center. Mostly been on my Switch but I also play on a 3DS - rest in piece, Nintendo 3DS online services. I thought about going into autism and mental health advocation in terms of art and information (as someone that's on the spectrum as well), but haven't been able to work towards it coming to fruition.
Been playing three years, but never had gotten around to doing an introduction... I'm Julie or primalscreen7733 - I use she and he set of pronouns. Joined the game at one point because there had been a different player elsewhere that was active, but considering how long that's been - I doubt they would still play. For now though I've been playing on mobile due to PC issues... The age of it is slowly catching up to the machine.

Most of my life is spent working and stressing... In my spare time though, I do a bit of art and reading. Art socials are on a Carrd list that I'd be more than happy to share if anyone is eager to see. Although it seems like gaming has taken front and center. Mostly been on my Switch but I also play on a 3DS - rest in piece, Nintendo 3DS online services. I thought about going into autism and mental health advocation in terms of art and information (as someone that's on the spectrum as well), but haven't been able to work towards it coming to fruition.
She/her + he/him pronouns - ASD and Anxiety - Possibly a Wolf Demon
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
welcome to flight rising! thanks for buying my baby on the AH :)

id love to see your art socials!
welcome to flight rising! thanks for buying my baby on the AH :)

id love to see your art socials!
Hi, it's nice to meet you and there's a vast art community here, so I hope you make a studio and showcase your work!!

^^
Hi, it's nice to meet you and there's a vast art community here, so I hope you make a studio and showcase your work!!

^^