Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 84 85
PANGOLIN ANCIENTS LETS GOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOO

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR WOOOO
PANGOLIN ANCIENTS LETS GOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOO

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR WOOOO
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
They really remind me of Pangolins, so maybe Earth Ancient [emoji=earth rune size=1] [emoji=ancient size=1]
They really remind me of Pangolins, so maybe Earth Ancient
This looks very earthy. If it does turn out to be Earth, which does look very much possible, then I'd be surprised. I was expecting them to maybe get one after Light and Wind, as they recently got a modern. Still, as Earth still doesn't have an Ancient, I don't mind.

With that said, I suspect that these guys will be bulky, and knowing that a lot of people have been hoping for bulkier dragons, if they do turn out to be chunky, that would be great!

I am personally hoping that they are not isopods, as we have two, and maybe three, counting Fae, insect-inspired dragons. Although isopods are not insects, they do look very insect-like, and I'd like a longer break from that sort of thing, as much as I love bugs (using the term loosely)

However, even if it does turn out to be the case, I can imagine that they'd be cute.
This looks very earthy. If it does turn out to be Earth, which does look very much possible, then I'd be surprised. I was expecting them to maybe get one after Light and Wind, as they recently got a modern. Still, as Earth still doesn't have an Ancient, I don't mind.

With that said, I suspect that these guys will be bulky, and knowing that a lot of people have been hoping for bulkier dragons, if they do turn out to be chunky, that would be great!

I am personally hoping that they are not isopods, as we have two, and maybe three, counting Fae, insect-inspired dragons. Although isopods are not insects, they do look very insect-like, and I'd like a longer break from that sort of thing, as much as I love bugs (using the term loosely)

However, even if it does turn out to be the case, I can imagine that they'd be cute.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
WOO HOO!! ROLLIE POLLIES [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
WOO HOO!! ROLLIE POLLIES
64addc0f1f2e250e82937dddfca0eff540692a0f.png22b56b6afb0964ac2c9b440dcdd6ca2cdd93e76a.png
Armadillo/pangolin dragons? :D :D :D
Armadillo/pangolin dragons? :D :D :D
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
ROLLY POLLIES!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE BUGS
ROLLY POLLIES!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE BUGS
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[quote name="Yulan" date="2024-04-16 08:22:51" ] What if they are very HUGE? XD [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Xq5jHgJC/earth-new-breed.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/LXcR1ZT6/earth-new-breed2.jpg[/img] [/quote] ohhh please i am begging,,,, we need more stubby guys
Yulan wrote on 2024-04-16 08:22:51:
What if they are very HUGE? XD
earth-new-breed.jpg
earth-new-breed2.jpg

ohhh please i am begging,,,, we need more stubby guys
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I love them already :0
I love them already :0
vFz9res.png__ QUIpVFE.png
o2nagQx.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png__
____Stardust_Dragon_Staff.pngStardust_Pickaxe.pngStardust_Hamaxe.png____
Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif Shimmer_Slime.gif
cPyI7dr.png
[quote name="Mangoeclipse" date="2024-04-16 08:51:40" ] [quote name="Yulan" date="2024-04-16 08:22:51" ] What if they are very HUGE? XD [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Xq5jHgJC/earth-new-breed.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/LXcR1ZT6/earth-new-breed2.jpg[/img] [/quote] ohhh please i am begging,,,, we need more stubby guys [/quote] YESSSSS
Mangoeclipse wrote on 2024-04-16 08:51:40:
Yulan wrote on 2024-04-16 08:22:51:
What if they are very HUGE? XD
earth-new-breed.jpg
earth-new-breed2.jpg

ohhh please i am begging,,,, we need more stubby guys
YESSSSS
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
WHO ARE THEY
WHO ARE THEY
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 84 85