Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mystery Free adoptables! (Closed)
1 2 3 4
[columns][center]Greetings!! I am struggling a bit on trying to reach out to people with drawing, so I'll post it here too!! (Link: [url]https://www.pixilart.com/art/adopts-sr222dce5b78eaws3?ft=user&ft_id=756348[/url]) If you're wondering what that link is, it leads to my Pixilart account! I'm hosting a new Adoptable (All free :3) season, I've learned a new art style and I'm kinda bored and really wanna draw so if you're interested, either claim it here, through my DM's, or Pixilart!! (Any works) Once I'm done drawing, I'll DM you the finished product!! Quick thing, if you do adopt, all extra details are up to you! (I might take a little bit to get back to you or to draw. School is so draining...) [/center] [center]Have fun adopting!![/center] Edit- (Probably should've added this earlier but here goes!) [url]https://www.pixilart.com/art/the-list-sr2cd66485ae3aws3[/url] Here's the link to the list!! FR=Flight rising/Pixil=Pixilart (Those are for which site the user adopted on!! ^^) [columns]- Right here is one of my adopts featured in this season!! (Already been adopted by my friend-) [center][img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/35efa73a60a568e.png[/img][/center] [b][size=4](Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADOPTING ALL 12 EGGS YOU GUYS WHAT? IF IT WAS A MORE RECENT ADOPT ILL BE FINISHED DRAWING SOON + NEW EGGIES ARE BEING PLANNED OUT SO WATCH OUT FOR WHEN I POST ANOTHER ADOPT, BUT TYSM GUYS!!!)[/size][/b]
Greetings!! I am struggling a bit on trying to reach out to people with drawing, so I'll post it here too!! (Link: https://www.pixilart.com/art/adopts-sr222dce5b78eaws3?ft=user&ft_id=756348) If you're wondering what that link is, it leads to my Pixilart account! I'm hosting a new Adoptable (All free :3) season, I've learned a new art style and I'm kinda bored and really wanna draw so if you're interested, either claim it here, through my DM's, or Pixilart!! (Any works) Once I'm done drawing, I'll DM you the finished product!! Quick thing, if you do adopt, all extra details are up to you! (I might take a little bit to get back to you or to draw. School is so draining...)
Have fun adopting!!
Edit- (Probably should've added this earlier but here goes!) https://www.pixilart.com/art/the-list-sr2cd66485ae3aws3 Here's the link to the list!! FR=Flight rising/Pixil=Pixilart (Those are for which site the user adopted on!! ^^)
- Right here is one of my adopts featured in this season!! (Already been adopted by my friend-)
35efa73a60a568e.png
(Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADOPTING ALL 12 EGGS YOU GUYS WHAT? IF IT WAS A MORE RECENT ADOPT ILL BE FINISHED DRAWING SOON + NEW EGGIES ARE BEING PLANNED OUT SO WATCH OUT FOR WHEN I POST ANOTHER ADOPT, BUT TYSM GUYS!!!)
Divider (Moonbeam Aqueduct scene)
@Lobivertex

I'd be interested in this! Is 9 free to yoink? This website looks pretty interesting, i've been wanting to try pixel type art eventually, so i might start dabbling

(if 9 isnt free, ill take the next number down, just keep going until I hit a number, lol)
@Lobivertex

I'd be interested in this! Is 9 free to yoink? This website looks pretty interesting, i've been wanting to try pixel type art eventually, so i might start dabbling

(if 9 isnt free, ill take the next number down, just keep going until I hit a number, lol)
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101 9 is open!!! I'll start working around tomorrow, maybe even tonight!! (scheduling is wonky so I'll keep you updated!!) Thank you so much for adopting!! :3
@SushiDragon101 9 is open!!! I'll start working around tomorrow, maybe even tonight!! (scheduling is wonky so I'll keep you updated!!) Thank you so much for adopting!! :3
@Lobivertex if #8 is still open i would like to claim!! ^^ thank you for doing this, and take your time working on it!!! ^^
@Lobivertex if #8 is still open i would like to claim!! ^^ thank you for doing this, and take your time working on it!!! ^^
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Naegikun Hello and thank you so much!! ^^ And yes #8 is open!! (I'll most likely start on it tomorrow!!)
@Naegikun Hello and thank you so much!! ^^ And yes #8 is open!! (I'll most likely start on it tomorrow!!)
@Lobivertex

oh, interesting! these are so cute! if #11 is still available, i'd love to adopt. :> (thanks for the opportunity and take your time!! i know the feeling of school being draining all too well... haha!)
@Lobivertex

oh, interesting! these are so cute! if #11 is still available, i'd love to adopt. :> (thanks for the opportunity and take your time!! i know the feeling of school being draining all too well... haha!)
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@keydotzip 11 is open and thank you for your patience!! Thank you for adopting !!
@keydotzip 11 is open and thank you for your patience!! Thank you for adopting !!
bump
bump
@Lobivertex

Hi there, is number 5 still available to adopt? :3
@Lobivertex

Hi there, is number 5 still available to adopt? :3
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png LEpJMnn.png
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Hayate Indeed they are!! :3 I can write your user down for the list if you'd like to adopt them!! ^^
@Hayate Indeed they are!! :3 I can write your user down for the list if you'd like to adopt them!! ^^
1 2 3 4