Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunny's Art Shop [3/5]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Shoey hey, do not worry, your commission is not in any way 'annoying', not in the slightest :) I will gladly draw her for you.

She actually sounds simple enough to imagine, though the body type is still a bit of a mystery. I will send you two body type sketches I have in mind before the final sketch so you can choose which one is closer to what you imagine.

Last question, since you sent me the morphologies as an example, I suppose I should just draw her like a regular dnd-like dragon and not like a Guardian dragon?
@Shoey hey, do not worry, your commission is not in any way 'annoying', not in the slightest :) I will gladly draw her for you.

She actually sounds simple enough to imagine, though the body type is still a bit of a mystery. I will send you two body type sketches I have in mind before the final sketch so you can choose which one is closer to what you imagine.

Last question, since you sent me the morphologies as an example, I suppose I should just draw her like a regular dnd-like dragon and not like a Guardian dragon?
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno yeah like a DnD dragon but you can use the colors and apparel from the morphologies as ideas or whatever. Just remember she is supposed to be Anthro. I don't want to waste your sketch time drawing a feral dragon. Though you can totally snatch a couple of features from the Guardian dragon if you would think they look good on her. Like I said I don't have a completely set in stone image for her so you can totally change around stuff I said if you think it'll make her look better!

The only major must haves are:
  • She is anthro
  • She looks spoiled by wearing tons of jewelry and adornments

And that is it really tbh.
@SunnyInferno yeah like a DnD dragon but you can use the colors and apparel from the morphologies as ideas or whatever. Just remember she is supposed to be Anthro. I don't want to waste your sketch time drawing a feral dragon. Though you can totally snatch a couple of features from the Guardian dragon if you would think they look good on her. Like I said I don't have a completely set in stone image for her so you can totally change around stuff I said if you think it'll make her look better!

The only major must haves are:
  • She is anthro
  • She looks spoiled by wearing tons of jewelry and adornments

And that is it really tbh.
@Shoey Alright, all is clear then. I will get back to you soon when I have some sketches done :)
@Shoey Alright, all is clear then. I will get back to you soon when I have some sketches done :)

fkWjutW.png
[center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/601584238315438100/1024423502499024926/Untitled4230_20220927165302.png[/img][/center]
Untitled4230_20220927165302.png
@Shoey Here is your finished commission! I hope you like it! I will send a much clearer and larger version through pms :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554326715837448195/1051597306555801640/comm2M.png[/img]
@Shoey Here is your finished commission! I hope you like it! I will send a much clearer and larger version through pms :)

comm2M.png

fkWjutW.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
Hi, it's me again :> decided to pop by and check out your prices! I had a good friend help me flesh out the design, but I wanted to ask how much it would cost in gems for a dragon character reference sheet?
@SunnyInferno
Hi, it's me again :> decided to pop by and check out your prices! I had a good friend help me flesh out the design, but I wanted to ask how much it would cost in gems for a dragon character reference sheet?
@rei711 Hi! Depends on what you want in the reference sheet. If its just the character itself and nothing else, it would be the same as a flat fullbody, so 3.5kg. If you want more things added like a close up face expression or a list of items they have on them that also would be extra, but I will need to know what you want added to it before I can get you an accurate price.
@rei711 Hi! Depends on what you want in the reference sheet. If its just the character itself and nothing else, it would be the same as a flat fullbody, so 3.5kg. If you want more things added like a close up face expression or a list of items they have on them that also would be extra, but I will need to know what you want added to it before I can get you an accurate price.

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
I do have a list of items they collect, like: hair bows, books, ornate daggers, and shiny dnd dice. A close up expression would be good too, as well as a close up on the feet/talons/hands (?) because they have some specific pattern and color gradient going on. Possibly the wings as well? Here's like a rough doodle my friend did for me, the body lineart was traced from another work that I linked in the imgur post bc I wanted to use it as ref for the shape of the body itself. Should be noted that they're more meant to be talons/digits than paws, my friend's just not good with dragon anatomy.
https://imgur.com/TBlYxqH
@SunnyInferno
I do have a list of items they collect, like: hair bows, books, ornate daggers, and shiny dnd dice. A close up expression would be good too, as well as a close up on the feet/talons/hands (?) because they have some specific pattern and color gradient going on. Possibly the wings as well? Here's like a rough doodle my friend did for me, the body lineart was traced from another work that I linked in the imgur post bc I wanted to use it as ref for the shape of the body itself. Should be noted that they're more meant to be talons/digits than paws, my friend's just not good with dragon anatomy.
https://imgur.com/TBlYxqH
@rei711 alright! What I am thinking so far is that the ref should include a fullbody ref without wings, a seperate part of the sheet having the wing reference for both back and front, a close up shot of the head and feet and a little "inventory" section. If you are okay with it, I could do it for 5kg. You can also let me know if anything is too much, because a seperate wing reference does cost more and would be cheeper if you want the dragon with wings already on and so on.

We can also take this to the dms if you want to go more into detail if you like, but I don't mind discussing it here :)
@rei711 alright! What I am thinking so far is that the ref should include a fullbody ref without wings, a seperate part of the sheet having the wing reference for both back and front, a close up shot of the head and feet and a little "inventory" section. If you are okay with it, I could do it for 5kg. You can also let me know if anything is too much, because a seperate wing reference does cost more and would be cheeper if you want the dragon with wings already on and so on.

We can also take this to the dms if you want to go more into detail if you like, but I don't mind discussing it here :)

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24