Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | games that made you cry?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
call of duty: modern warfare 3 (2023)

i have never cried that hard at a game before. ever. it was concerning level crying.

if you know, you know.

(i still don't watch the ending to this day, too distressing, it's on sight activision. that game was a hallucination and not actually real, trust me [delusional])
call of duty: modern warfare 3 (2023)

i have never cried that hard at a game before. ever. it was concerning level crying.

if you know, you know.

(i still don't watch the ending to this day, too distressing, it's on sight activision. that game was a hallucination and not actually real, trust me [delusional])
loimysO.png
lPnwl0z.png
cod-mw2.png
mlHpBMC.png
UFNuPA7.png
n8af7GC.png
0f28086e13f81ead37aa02bcee482d4d70c8e6f8.png

"we get dirty, and the world stays clean. that's the difference."
plaguevs1.png
Shelter 2, for some reason. I think the youtuber I was watching playing it was doing some sad commentary at the end and it made me cry - the game itself did assist in it as well though

For ages I couldn't watch Shelter 2's ending without crying my eyes out but I eventually got over it.
Shelter 2, for some reason. I think the youtuber I was watching playing it was doing some sad commentary at the end and it made me cry - the game itself did assist in it as well though

For ages I couldn't watch Shelter 2's ending without crying my eyes out but I eventually got over it.
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Red Dead Redemption 2 made me quietly sob to myself.
Red Dead Redemption 2 made me quietly sob to myself.
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)
Ghost of Tsushima is the first game to make me actively sob, in multiple places. Such a good game. I connected very personally with a couple parts so that may be why but regardless its a very good game :')
Ghost of Tsushima is the first game to make me actively sob, in multiple places. Such a good game. I connected very personally with a couple parts so that may be why but regardless its a very good game :')
FR_SIGGY.png
Just to name a few:

Undertale
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
Mother 3
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Chapter 6)
To the Moon
Rakuen
Meg's Monster
Virtue's Last Reward
Spiritfarer

Honourable Mentions to a few close calls:
Okami
Kingdom Hearts (Especially 358/2 Days)
Ori and the Blind Forest
Final Fantasy X
The Ending of Ni no Kuni
Just to name a few:

Undertale
Mother 3
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Chapter 6)
To the Moon
Rakuen
Meg's Monster
Virtue's Last Reward
Spiritfarer

Honourable Mentions to a few close calls:
Okami
Kingdom Hearts (Especially 358/2 Days)
Ori and the Blind Forest
Final Fantasy X
The Ending of Ni no Kuni
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps because I was so angry lol, I didn’t like the ending. Seemed like a cheap way to just end the game. I was someone who bought the forst game’s definitive edition as a kid and waited excitedly for the second game. I was SO hyped for it. So when (spoilers i won’t say) happened, I was so upset.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the games! They’re the only games I have willingly gone through and 100%ed. Even older now, I still glare at the ending. Like when I first played it, I started ROOTING FOR THE VILLAIN????? That’s how upset I was. I wanted (villain) to stop Ori before (event).

But yeah. Angry tears. Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Play both! Very much worth it.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps because I was so angry lol, I didn’t like the ending. Seemed like a cheap way to just end the game. I was someone who bought the forst game’s definitive edition as a kid and waited excitedly for the second game. I was SO hyped for it. So when (spoilers i won’t say) happened, I was so upset.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the games! They’re the only games I have willingly gone through and 100%ed. Even older now, I still glare at the ending. Like when I first played it, I started ROOTING FOR THE VILLAIN????? That’s how upset I was. I wanted (villain) to stop Ori before (event).

But yeah. Angry tears. Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Play both! Very much worth it.
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gif MFMJO.gif
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2024-04-15 20:07:54" ] Just to name a few: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 [/quote] Ah yes, the emotional distress of the Time/Darkness/Sky games… Gotta say Gates hits pretty hard emotionally too. Had to sit there for a good few minutes.
yoshimario40 wrote on 2024-04-15 20:07:54:
Just to name a few:

Ah yes, the emotional distress of the Time/Darkness/Sky games…
Gotta say Gates hits pretty hard emotionally too. Had to sit there for a good few minutes.
RI8hS.gif 1cLgG.gif6Yuo8.gif 4vhZB.gif TkWkP.gif 2r4TL.gif SBJu2.gif NoRTw.gif U17Jn.gif MFMJO.gif
assassins creed 4, the walking dead s1 and red dead redemption 2. rdr2 broke my heart, took me months to get over that game LOL
assassins creed 4, the walking dead s1 and red dead redemption 2. rdr2 broke my heart, took me months to get over that game LOL
theo
she/her
pings ok
WCMF0CZ.png
To name a few...
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky
- Final Fantasy 15. Fun fact the only FF game I've actually completed lmao.
- Undertale, specifically the Genocide route.
- Watch Dogs. While trying not to spoil anything, I'm specifically referring to the part where you have to turn something off and I was very emotional about that lol.
- South Park: Stick of Truth. The ending made me laugh so hard that I started sobbing akdhfncjfnf lmao
To name a few...
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky
- Final Fantasy 15. Fun fact the only FF game I've actually completed lmao.
- Undertale, specifically the Genocide route.
- Watch Dogs. While trying not to spoil anything, I'm specifically referring to the part where you have to turn something off and I was very emotional about that lol.
- South Park: Stick of Truth. The ending made me laugh so hard that I started sobbing akdhfncjfnf lmao
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
sky, chikdren of the light

the game is gorgeous. i cried after i completed eden the first time
sky, chikdren of the light

the game is gorgeous. i cried after i completed eden the first time
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21