Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[quote name="RexD999" date="2024-04-14 14:34:38" ] @aristata @tidepools hey guys, sorry for the ping, but i cant help but notice there's a few extra rexes on the leaderboard. i think autocomplete might be having its fun :3 [/quote] Thanks for pointing that out! Pinging our lovely troubleshooters. It looks like the spreadsheet took the numbers in RedD999's username and started increasing them as 1000, 1001, 1002, and so on somewhere. @snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia
RexD999 wrote on 2024-04-14 14:34:38:
@aristata @tidepools hey guys, sorry for the ping, but i cant help but notice there's a few extra rexes on the leaderboard. i think autocomplete might be having its fun :3

Thanks for pointing that out! Pinging our lovely troubleshooters. It looks like the spreadsheet took the numbers in RedD999's username and started increasing them as 1000, 1001, 1002, and so on somewhere.

@snowbelle, @jousama, @arelia

aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@Tserin @DeviBrigard so sweet!!!!! the birds i drew now have a cat and frog friend [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1] thanks to you both and ice
@Tserin @DeviBrigard

so sweet!!!!! the birds i drew now have a cat and frog friend

thanks to you both and ice
Na5WGHa.png
@RexD999 @Tidepools
Fixing this makes me irrationally angry because Excel does this to me all the time at work (or the opposite, won't make sequential numbers when I want it to) lmao

We've brought all the RexD's back into quantum containment and your dragons are now properly credited to the 999th one!
@RexD999 @Tidepools
Fixing this makes me irrationally angry because Excel does this to me all the time at work (or the opposite, won't make sequential numbers when I want it to) lmao

We've brought all the RexD's back into quantum containment and your dragons are now properly credited to the 999th one!
1HDUhks.png
thank you guys for the quick fix!!!
thank you guys for the quick fix!!!
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
Badges are so good I wanna put them in my mouf
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[quote name="Selah" date="2024-04-14 16:52:22" ] Badges are so good I wanna put them in my mouf [/quote] Please refrain from both feeding and eating the wildlife. [emoji=undertide scared size=2]
Selah wrote on 2024-04-14 16:52:22:
Please refrain from both feeding and eating the wildlife.
1HDUhks.png
@blazestorm22 sending 52 level 10s—much love from ice to water!
@blazestorm22 sending 52 level 10s—much love from ice to water!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/43oDLOp.png[/img]
43oDLOp.png
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@ferspnai There's a few tundras and peaches in here do you want me to cancel the pas or send the extra t from the bonuses straight to you?
@ferspnai There's a few tundras and peaches in here do you want me to cancel the pas or send the extra t from the bonuses straight to you?
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@blazestorm22 if it's not too much trouble for you to send the extra directly that seems simplest!
@blazestorm22 if it's not too much trouble for you to send the extra directly that seems simplest!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24