Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Burned out from fr, any suggestions?
Hi there guys :>
So, i've been playing fr for more than 10 years now. I never felt burned out, even for a single moment, during all this time. However, recently, i've started to notice i don't feel as excited to play as i did before. I just log in to feed my dragons, organize my lair again, and then log off.

I'd just like to ask: have you ever felt like this before? What would you reccomend to help me enjoy the game more again?
Hi there guys :>
So, i've been playing fr for more than 10 years now. I never felt burned out, even for a single moment, during all this time. However, recently, i've started to notice i don't feel as excited to play as i did before. I just log in to feed my dragons, organize my lair again, and then log off.

I'd just like to ask: have you ever felt like this before? What would you reccomend to help me enjoy the game more again?
beastclantop.png
take a break until you feel like coming back <3 i get fr burnout on a yearly basis, and i would just leave the game alone unless there was a fest (i'd play only to get one copy of what i wanted and called it quits after)

everything will still be here when you get back, and you can always buy any items you missed out on
take a break until you feel like coming back <3 i get fr burnout on a yearly basis, and i would just leave the game alone unless there was a fest (i'd play only to get one copy of what i wanted and called it quits after)

everything will still be here when you get back, and you can always buy any items you missed out on
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
my advice would be: take a well-deserved break! we can't just keep doing something forever without becoming tired eventually, sometimes we just gotta change our life around a bit.

i've been on and off this site for the entirety of my 5.5 years here, with hiatuses up to 1.5 years long, and there's nothing bad about it.
my advice would be: take a well-deserved break! we can't just keep doing something forever without becoming tired eventually, sometimes we just gotta change our life around a bit.

i've been on and off this site for the entirety of my 5.5 years here, with hiatuses up to 1.5 years long, and there's nothing bad about it.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)