Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Granting Wishes | Free Items - HOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, here is my wishlist! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91901272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919013/91901272_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hi, here is my wishlist! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
91901272_350.png
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
I wish for:
  • A Scroll of eternal youth
  • A lot of treasure
  • A Lot of gems
  • Gene scrolls
  • Some apparel
  • Unhatched Egg
  • A lineage dragons (Preferably Sunset's line)
Thanks!
I wish for:
  • A Scroll of eternal youth
  • A lot of treasure
  • A Lot of gems
  • Gene scrolls
  • Some apparel
  • Unhatched Egg
  • A lineage dragons (Preferably Sunset's line)
Thanks!
Wishlist is in the books of my signature! Thank you ^^
Wishlist is in the books of my signature! Thank you ^^
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@zeniiku
I think you forgot about me lol
@zeniiku
I think you forgot about me lol
My wish is an egg Hatcher? or egg warmer.

I'm not really sure what its called but it hatches eggs.
My wish is an egg Hatcher? or egg warmer.

I'm not really sure what its called but it hatches eggs.
@Vickslayzies

Didn ' t forget ! I ' m going through wishlists by how "easy" they are to grant based on my current savings. Gem genes and Gem marketplace items are harder for me to get since I don ' t have much saved up and most genes go for 500+. Not to mention that old fest items go for hefty prices the older they are too.
I want to keep this thread going as long as possible since when it closes, I close for a few months at a time. So, I do the "easier" wishlists first to ensure everyone is able to get something :)

I will get to you eventually , don ' t worry
@Vickslayzies

Didn ' t forget ! I ' m going through wishlists by how "easy" they are to grant based on my current savings. Gem genes and Gem marketplace items are harder for me to get since I don ' t have much saved up and most genes go for 500+. Not to mention that old fest items go for hefty prices the older they are too.
I want to keep this thread going as long as possible since when it closes, I close for a few months at a time. So, I do the "easier" wishlists first to ensure everyone is able to get something :)

I will get to you eventually , don ' t worry
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
K Tysm i was not sure, sorry for the inconvenience!
K Tysm i was not sure, sorry for the inconvenience!
My wishlist is on my page. I would appreciate it if you could focus on at least one of the genes, if any. Thanks! :3
My wishlist is on my page. I would appreciate it if you could focus on at least one of the genes, if any. Thanks! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10