Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
Just like it says on the tin! I've been on FR for.. almost five years now, give or take? I've acquired so, so many dragons during this time. Unfortunately, some of them don't suit what I have in mind for my lair anymore or I've simply lost the motivation to continue geneing/dressing them. So! I would love to send them off to good homes (and hopefully make some g/t to fund my more recent projects in the process.) Here's how this'll work: [LIST] [*] Any dragons for sale are marked with a [emoji=gold star size=1] in the top of their bio. [*] I will be using a [b]1g:1000t ratio[/b]. Feel free to offer on any of the marked dragons. Some I am more tentative on, but I am willing to haggle a bit. [*] I am not looking to trade dragons at the moment, sorry! [*] I will also take items from my wishlist (click the tiny dragon in my sig) as an alternative to payment going off of LAH. [*] Dragons in the HibDen will [b]only[/b] be taken out once you have sent a two-way CR with the appropriate payment since I don't have the space to take them out and then put them back if needed. If a dragon is in the HibDen and has a skin or apparel equipped I will remove it before sending them to you. [/LIST] Some have outfits or scries in their bios! Feel free to use these as inspiration or ignore them all together. There's a few XXX's, older dragons, Gen 1's and dragon's with fun hatchdates, so have at it! ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/475020/1568645?name=&type=undefined][size=4][b][u]Sales Tab[/u][/b][/size][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/475020/1568646?name=&type=undefined][size=4][b][u]HibDen[/u][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Just like it says on the tin! I've been on FR for.. almost five years now, give or take? I've acquired so, so many dragons during this time. Unfortunately, some of them don't suit what I have in mind for my lair anymore or I've simply lost the motivation to continue geneing/dressing them.

So! I would love to send them off to good homes (and hopefully make some g/t to fund my more recent projects in the process.) Here's how this'll work:
  • Any dragons for sale are marked with a in the top of their bio.
  • I will be using a 1g:1000t ratio. Feel free to offer on any of the marked dragons. Some I am more tentative on, but I am willing to haggle a bit.
  • I am not looking to trade dragons at the moment, sorry!
  • I will also take items from my wishlist (click the tiny dragon in my sig) as an alternative to payment going off of LAH.
  • Dragons in the HibDen will only be taken out once you have sent a two-way CR with the appropriate payment since I don't have the space to take them out and then put them back if needed. If a dragon is in the HibDen and has a skin or apparel equipped I will remove it before sending them to you.

Some have outfits or scries in their bios! Feel free to use these as inspiration or ignore them all together. There's a few XXX's, older dragons, Gen 1's and dragon's with fun hatchdates, so have at it!
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] [i][b]bump[/b][/i] [emoji=gold star size=1][/center]
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] [i][b]bump[/b][/i] [emoji=gold star size=1][/center]
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77254508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772546/77254508_350.png[/img][/url] Hello @spiritsofthesun! I love this lady, can I buy her for 20kt?
77254508_350.png
Hello @spiritsofthesun! I love this lady, can I buy her for 20kt?
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Coldau

Hello hello! Sure thing! I'll send a CR now. ^^
@Coldau

Hello hello! Sure thing! I'll send a CR now. ^^
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] [i][b]bump[/b][/i] [emoji=gold star size=1][/center] [center]Today is the [b]last[/b] day these dragons will be available! I need them gone by tonight. They will be trained and exalted otherwise to clear space for the new ancient we're getting tomorrow.[/center]
bump
Today is the last day these dragons will be available! I need them gone by tonight. They will be trained and exalted otherwise to clear space for the new ancient we're getting tomorrow.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
bump
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2