Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | headcanon about Sornieth's big moon
1 2
[quote name="corndog" date="2024-04-11 22:24:50" ] have migraine, misread this as "headcanon about stormcatcher's bedroom" and now my mind is filled with images of bossdad on his glass case rainbow rgb gamer pc wearing skycat ear headphones with several shelves of plushies on the wall sitting in a white and pink gamer chair on top of a pompompurin rug drinking [item=unstable serthis concoction] making jam for his stardew valley husband [/quote] i never knew i needed this
corndog wrote on 2024-04-11 22:24:50:
have migraine, misread this as "headcanon about stormcatcher's bedroom" and now my mind is filled with images of bossdad on his glass case rainbow rgb gamer pc wearing skycat ear headphones with several shelves of plushies on the wall sitting in a white and pink gamer chair on top of a pompompurin rug drinking Unstable Serthis Concoction making jam for his stardew valley husband

i never knew i needed this
NcRl9aq.png
[quote name="Solarizia" date="2024-04-12 09:45:10" ] [quote name="corndog" date="2024-04-11 22:24:50" ] have migraine, misread this as "headcanon about stormcatcher's bedroom" and now my mind is filled with images of bossdad on his glass case rainbow rgb gamer pc wearing skycat ear headphones with several shelves of plushies on the wall sitting in a white and pink gamer chair on top of a pompompurin rug drinking [item=unstable serthis concoction] making jam for his stardew valley husband [/quote] i never knew i needed this [/quote] The Stormcatcher's gamer girl bedroom is on the moon! It all makes sense now!! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Solarizia wrote on 2024-04-12 09:45:10:
have migraine, misread this as "headcanon about stormcatcher's bedroom" and now my mind is filled with images of bossdad on his glass case rainbow rgb gamer pc wearing skycat ear headphones with several shelves of plushies on the wall sitting in a white and pink gamer chair on top of a pompompurin rug drinking Unstable Serthis Concoction making jam for his stardew valley husband

The Stormcatcher's gamer girl bedroom is on the moon! It all makes sense now!!
MuAIaYM.png
Time to do some Daily Dragoning!
[quote name="BlueFireBlood" date="2024-04-12 10:52:07" ] [quote name="Solarizia" date="2024-04-12 09:45:10" ] [quote name="corndog" date="2024-04-11 22:24:50" ] have migraine, misread this as "headcanon about stormcatcher's bedroom" and now my mind is filled with images of bossdad on his glass case rainbow rgb gamer pc wearing skycat ear headphones with several shelves of plushies on the wall sitting in a white and pink gamer chair on top of a pompompurin rug drinking [item=unstable serthis concoction] making jam for his stardew valley husband [/quote] i never knew i needed this [/quote] The Stormcatcher's gamer girl bedroom is on the moon! It all makes sense now!! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [/quote] Exactly
BlueFireBlood wrote on 2024-04-12 10:52:07:
Solarizia wrote on 2024-04-12 09:45:10:

The Stormcatcher's gamer girl bedroom is on the moon! It all makes sense now!!

Exactly
EbFR0.gif hKZC1.gif Bv8gQ.gif BEj9Y.gif
i dont know science or space, but i like... overthinking design and art, and deciding it has lore implications due to science!!! We also have- [item=scene: deep space]
i dont know science or space, but i like... overthinking design and art, and deciding it has lore implications due to science!!!

We also have-

Scene: Deep Space
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist

[Sale] Flaxen G1s
Oooooooo! :0
Oooooooo! :0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1 2