Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning to this site after Y E A R S -
Well, looks like it's just about time to set up this new account of mine- ahem...

Hello, there! An oldie here just looking for a fresh start. I used to be quite the regular on Flight Rising around...over 6 years ago?! Wow, time sure flies. I started way back when I was a freshman in High School, and now look at me; about to graduate uni :'D From a hatchling to a dragon, indeed...

I was already pondering on making a whole new account and start over for quite some time now; trying to keep up the old one was getting overwhelming, and I simply...lost interest in it, hence why I haven't visited this site in literal years. I can see that a lot has changed!

So, additional info...I'm a longtime Pokemon fan; I'm a HUGE Madoka Magica fanatic; I like to write in my spare time; I cannot calculate for the life of me; aaaaaaaaaaaand my core aesthetics happen to be cyberpunk and cosmic horror.

I hope you all have an amazing day!!
Well, looks like it's just about time to set up this new account of mine- ahem...

Hello, there! An oldie here just looking for a fresh start. I used to be quite the regular on Flight Rising around...over 6 years ago?! Wow, time sure flies. I started way back when I was a freshman in High School, and now look at me; about to graduate uni :'D From a hatchling to a dragon, indeed...

I was already pondering on making a whole new account and start over for quite some time now; trying to keep up the old one was getting overwhelming, and I simply...lost interest in it, hence why I haven't visited this site in literal years. I can see that a lot has changed!

So, additional info...I'm a longtime Pokemon fan; I'm a HUGE Madoka Magica fanatic; I like to write in my spare time; I cannot calculate for the life of me; aaaaaaaaaaaand my core aesthetics happen to be cyberpunk and cosmic horror.

I hope you all have an amazing day!!
F8WMfQz.png q9b6y04.png
Yooo welcome back!!
Yooo welcome back!!
Heey, Welcome back!!

I have some dragons looking for homes in THIS TAB. They're available for free; If you want one, let me know!! :D I'd love for them to find homes <3

Also THIS THREAD is a helpful resource, dragons free to good homes! You could use it to help get your new clan started. :)
Heey, Welcome back!!

I have some dragons looking for homes in THIS TAB. They're available for free; If you want one, let me know!! :D I'd love for them to find homes <3

Also THIS THREAD is a helpful resource, dragons free to good homes! You could use it to help get your new clan started. :)
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png