Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dual Pricing for Auction House.
1 2 3 4
I am once again thinking about this as I throw some dergs into the AH. Like... I distinctly remember back in the day that you could do double currency listings on GaiaOnline which is why I am always wondering why we do not have something like this on FR.
I am once again thinking about this as I throw some dergs into the AH. Like... I distinctly remember back in the day that you could do double currency listings on GaiaOnline which is why I am always wondering why we do not have something like this on FR.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
I can see issues with this, but I see a LOT of benefits, so tentative support.
I can see issues with this, but I see a LOT of benefits, so tentative support.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
I think as long as the user can decide whether or not they want to post as both and they set both prices individually, it should be fine. I say this mainly because the exchange rate might not always be 1:1000 like it usually is for the currency exchange rate.

I would love the option to do this tho, so it has my support ^^
I think as long as the user can decide whether or not they want to post as both and they set both prices individually, it should be fine. I say this mainly because the exchange rate might not always be 1:1000 like it usually is for the currency exchange rate.

I would love the option to do this tho, so it has my support ^^
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
1 2 3 4