Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed. Drawing now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EmpressGlacier
Aw thank you. I've lost two pets in the past year and I plan to make Soulkeeper a memorial dragon.

@seige
Ohhh those colours are lovely!

@Heyuan
Well it is correct but it still sounds wrong to me:-P

@kxlinthesky
Aww little rebel!

@Shale
A perfect bundle of floof!

@Xionahri
Lots of fossils! I never found one myself but once teacher brought some fosilized fish to the classroom and it was cool to handle something that never saw a mammal during its existence. Here we are sandstone and granite country. The sandstone is mostly cliffs and I'm not gonna dig up those else I face wrath of local authorities. Granite is tough, but I saw some cool quartz deposits once.
@EmpressGlacier
Aw thank you. I've lost two pets in the past year and I plan to make Soulkeeper a memorial dragon.

@seige
Ohhh those colours are lovely!

@Heyuan
Well it is correct but it still sounds wrong to me:-P

@kxlinthesky
Aww little rebel!

@Shale
A perfect bundle of floof!

@Xionahri
Lots of fossils! I never found one myself but once teacher brought some fosilized fish to the classroom and it was cool to handle something that never saw a mammal during its existence. Here we are sandstone and granite country. The sandstone is mostly cliffs and I'm not gonna dig up those else I face wrath of local authorities. Granite is tough, but I saw some cool quartz deposits once.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Last day! Last day to try and win!
Last day! Last day to try and win!
I just saw this o_o May i please be entered into the raffle? I'm not sure what counts as interesting, but... did you know Quokkas are related to Kangaroos and Wallabies? Just incase you don't know what they are, or have never heard of them... Here is a Quokka: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/84/01/f4/8401f43e179d1ea048869dad5581d7b4.jpg[/img]
I just saw this o_o May i please be entered into the raffle? I'm not sure what counts as interesting, but... did you know Quokkas are related to Kangaroos and Wallabies? Just incase you don't know what they are, or have never heard of them...

Here is a Quokka:

8401f43e179d1ea048869dad5581d7b4.jpg
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
I indeed know about quokkas. Fun fact- the species one of the main characters in my novel were based on quokkas:-P
@Espoir
I indeed know about quokkas. Fun fact- the species one of the main characters in my novel were based on quokkas:-P
[center]THE DRAWINGS ARE IN! First of all, thank you so much for coming over! I love when you all show up and have fun with me on my birthday. Please don't forget to subscribe to the pinglist for the next event. @CephFromHell @Noximite @Self @Arorix @Naegikun @SwiftHasOreos @lvonni @DarknessFalls @Amordel @CrownDeceiver @eyayah @Bubblegumdemon @pghbekka @Phoenixwar @dracosauria @SlenderBear7 @sutaraito @Deramadus @CarnivalGoldfish @Salizardly @Symmetryk @Kilonian @Meikas @niponji @Auturna @SamTheCookieLord @DuxOfTheNight @Xionahri @kxlinthesky @Heyuan @seige @EmpressGlacier And the winners are... 1. @XxCalypsoxX 2. @fallingintoaspen 3. @HawkMartian 4. @LilacStar 5. @Wisdum 6. @amumew 7. @shiroganek 8. @Frostfall375 9. @Shale 10. @friesianlover 11. @Kothra 12. @Espoir [emoji=firework size=1]CONGRATS![emoji=firework size=1] [/center]
THE DRAWINGS ARE IN!

First of all, thank you so much for coming over! I love when you all show up and have fun with me on my birthday. Please don't forget to subscribe to the pinglist for the next event.

@CephFromHell @Noximite @Self @Arorix @Naegikun @SwiftHasOreos @lvonni @DarknessFalls @Amordel @CrownDeceiver @eyayah @Bubblegumdemon @pghbekka @Phoenixwar @dracosauria @SlenderBear7 @sutaraito @Deramadus
@CarnivalGoldfish @Salizardly @Symmetryk @Kilonian @Meikas @niponji @Auturna @SamTheCookieLord @DuxOfTheNight @Xionahri @kxlinthesky @Heyuan @seige @EmpressGlacier

And the winners are...

1. @XxCalypsoxX
2. @fallingintoaspen
3. @HawkMartian
4. @LilacStar
5. @Wisdum
6. @amumew
7. @shiroganek
8. @Frostfall375
9. @Shale
10. @friesianlover
11. @Kothra
12. @Espoir

CONGRATS!
Thank you and happy hatchday again! I hope you had a wonderful day.

1. Magical ground
2. Electric wind
3. Pink magic returns
Thank you and happy hatchday again! I hope you had a wonderful day.

1. Magical ground
2. Electric wind
3. Pink magic returns
Yay!!
1.Pink Magic Returns
2.Boom-boom Stones
3.Magical Ground
4.Goblin Brain
Yay!!
1.Pink Magic Returns
2.Boom-boom Stones
3.Magical Ground
4.Goblin Brain
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so so much!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1. Triple trouble
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so so much!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1. Triple trouble
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
OO!! Thank you so much and congrats to everyone!!

1. Arr! Booty!
2. Full Warehouse
OO!! Thank you so much and congrats to everyone!!

1. Arr! Booty!
2. Full Warehouse
Thanks a bunch and congrats everyone! <3

1. Electric wind
2. Magical ground
3. Triple trouble
4. Boom boom stones
5. Full warehouse
6. Arr! Booty!
7. I'm a pretty faerie
8. Goblin brain
9. Ambassadors delegation