Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Narif
Hello! I stumbled upon some of your skins in the auction house, which brought me here. Every one of these skins is absolutely goregeous!!!

Could I ask how much "Aroma", "Until March", and "Portray the Land" costs?
Also "like antennas to heaven" is stunning, but I understand that as a custom its probably worth way more so in what range would that one be worth? I probably wont be able to afford it but it doesnt hurt to ask haha.

Thank you!
@Narif
Hello! I stumbled upon some of your skins in the auction house, which brought me here. Every one of these skins is absolutely goregeous!!!

Could I ask how much "Aroma", "Until March", and "Portray the Land" costs?
Also "like antennas to heaven" is stunning, but I understand that as a custom its probably worth way more so in what range would that one be worth? I probably wont be able to afford it but it doesnt hurt to ask haha.

Thank you!
@seasidesatellite
Hewo! Sorry for the late reply I’m not really active right now :3

Aroma and Until March are equipped on two permas of mine so I rather would like to trade them but I gladly look at offers ;)
Portray the land sold a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to remove it sorry! :c

For like antennas to heaven I would like something between 7-10kg (last sales I found)
@seasidesatellite
Hewo! Sorry for the late reply I’m not really active right now :3

Aroma and Until March are equipped on two permas of mine so I rather would like to trade them but I gladly look at offers ;)
Portray the land sold a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to remove it sorry! :c

For like antennas to heaven I would like something between 7-10kg (last sales I found)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Ah i understand, this is the first time ive asked about purchasing a custom skin from someone so I dont really have any umas to trade haha.
I only have around 1700 gems and 600 000 treasure so like antennas is waaaay outta my range lol, maybe ill come back for it one day

Maybe it'd be easier to ask you what skins you dont have equiped that you'd be willing to sell for the money I have?
@Narif
Ah i understand, this is the first time ive asked about purchasing a custom skin from someone so I dont really have any umas to trade haha.
I only have around 1700 gems and 600 000 treasure so like antennas is waaaay outta my range lol, maybe ill come back for it one day

Maybe it'd be easier to ask you what skins you dont have equiped that you'd be willing to sell for the money I have?
pinged you on the new thread :3
pinged you on the new thread :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19