Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 325 326
@onespace I got them! Thank you! :)

@Owlmoose, received them and sent them on to Momma!

@Shichika Received your latest and sent her onward!

@Broski1984 Received them and sent them onward!

Thank you everyone for your support!! :)
@onespace I got them! Thank you! :)

@Owlmoose, received them and sent them on to Momma!

@Shichika Received your latest and sent her onward!

@Broski1984 Received them and sent them onward!

Thank you everyone for your support!! :)
@cyphercat Received and recorded, your dragons are off to Mama, thank you so much!
@cyphercat Received and recorded, your dragons are off to Mama, thank you so much!
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@Mrianna just hatched two more and am sending again, lol.
@Mrianna just hatched two more and am sending again, lol.
@Sybok Here is my sad approximation of a quiet greyscale morning at the beach (can you tell I don't practice drawing?)! In point of clarification, those are some cirrus clouds up near the top because where I live, it is rarely cloudy enough for a nice cloudy beach day. And those are [i]supposed[/i] to be cliffs to the left, but I er don't know how to draw things. Also, dragon coming your way! Meryl's level 8. Also, question: If we send you guys a dragon with the daily bonus, but wish to send for 1T for double leveling-tickets, what is the proper procedure? Send for bonus + 1T? Treat the bonus as a random tip to the exalter? XD edit oops here is the picture hahaha (how do I make it smaller in the forums?) [size=1][img]http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo214/NullUsername/Image5.jpg[/img][/size]
@Sybok Here is my sad approximation of a quiet greyscale morning at the beach (can you tell I don't practice drawing?)! In point of clarification, those are some cirrus clouds up near the top because where I live, it is rarely cloudy enough for a nice cloudy beach day. And those are supposed to be cliffs to the left, but I er don't know how to draw things.

Also, dragon coming your way! Meryl's level 8.

Also, question: If we send you guys a dragon with the daily bonus, but wish to send for 1T for double leveling-tickets, what is the proper procedure? Send for bonus + 1T? Treat the bonus as a random tip to the exalter? XD

edit oops here is the picture hahaha (how do I make it smaller in the forums?)
Image5.jpg
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
@Adrienna
Picked up a bunch of dragons. Sending them your way!
@Adrienna
Picked up a bunch of dragons. Sending them your way!
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
Daily winners!

Top donator: @Yami
Random: @Hat17

I'll be shipping your prizes shortly! & Wednesday's daily prizes have been added to the second post!
Daily winners!

Top donator: @Yami
Random: @Hat17

I'll be shipping your prizes shortly! & Wednesday's daily prizes have been added to the second post!
@Alcedin In the case of dragons with bonuses, yo may send it for the bonus+1tr if you'd like. Just let the person you're sending it to know that that's what you're doing. :) (Also, the dragon you sent has been received & recorded! Sorry for the delay!)
@Alcedin In the case of dragons with bonuses, yo may send it for the bonus+1tr if you'd like. Just let the person you're sending it to know that that's what you're doing. :) (Also, the dragon you sent has been received & recorded! Sorry for the delay!)
Obligatory post so I can find this later. Also, @murgy31
Obligatory post so I can find this later. Also, @murgy31
@Adrienna

I'm sending 2 hatchlings and one lvl 7 PC your way.
@Adrienna

I'm sending 2 hatchlings and one lvl 7 PC your way.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Aaaaaaand the gem portion of the treasure pot has more than tripled thanks to a large amount of bought tickets. XD

Treasure pot is currently at 500k treasure, 1400 gems.
Aaaaaaand the gem portion of the treasure pot has more than tripled thanks to a large amount of bought tickets. XD

Treasure pot is currently at 500k treasure, 1400 gems.
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 325 326