Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New clan bio!
My old one was a bit.. off in the fact it was very off center, and so when I saw this template, I decided to change it up a bit! (Credits for all of it are still in said bio!)

I feel much better with a less complicated bio.
My old one was a bit.. off in the fact it was very off center, and so when I saw this template, I decided to change it up a bit! (Credits for all of it are still in said bio!)

I feel much better with a less complicated bio.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Looks great! I see you like crows...
Looks great! I see you like crows...
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
ooo very fancy!

mines pretty simple, just the basics
ooo very fancy!

mines pretty simple, just the basics
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

@Yappinbeast

Yeah! I really love crows, birds in general really. So finding the template was amazing! My previous one was very miss matched just to have as many birds as possible.

@Windows95

Yours is simple but very pretty! It honestly gives all the information you need, and it's very fitting for your lair
@Yappinbeast

Yeah! I really love crows, birds in general really. So finding the template was amazing! My previous one was very miss matched just to have as many birds as possible.

@Windows95

Yours is simple but very pretty! It honestly gives all the information you need, and it's very fitting for your lair
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif