Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | unhatched light egg
so i got an unhatched light egg on my first scavenging attempt today....

time to trade it LOL

gems, treasure, items, pretty much anything except familiars and attire cause i have enough of those
u can ping me if u want but ill also subscribe just in case ????
so i got an unhatched light egg on my first scavenging attempt today....

time to trade it LOL

gems, treasure, items, pretty much anything except familiars and attire cause i have enough of those
u can ping me if u want but ill also subscribe just in case ????
ezinian
.·:*¨à¼ºà¼»¨*:·.
@ezinian- would you be possibly interested in swapping it for an unhatched earth egg? i need a light egg for a hibernal den slot task, lol
@ezinian- would you be possibly interested in swapping it for an unhatched earth egg? i need a light egg for a hibernal den slot task, lol
@synthaphone

earth eggs r going for a little under light eggs rn, could you add on some stuff or treasure?
@synthaphone

earth eggs r going for a little under light eggs rn, could you add on some stuff or treasure?
ezinian
oh- sure thing, I wasn't aware of the current market value. How much treasure would be required to make it even? I only have 100k saved right now, so if that's not enough then I'll have to pass- thank you though!
oh- sure thing, I wasn't aware of the current market value. How much treasure would be required to make it even? I only have 100k saved right now, so if that's not enough then I'll have to pass- thank you though!
@synthaphone sorry for the late reply! i think its like a 35-40kg last time i checked
@synthaphone sorry for the late reply! i think its like a 35-40kg last time i checked
ezinian