Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 80KT Colored Busts (and more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@hyenaglasses

most definitely!! id love to! lmk if theres any special expression youd like for the two of them to have :) feel free to send me the payment n ill get started asap!
@hyenaglasses

most definitely!! id love to! lmk if theres any special expression youd like for the two of them to have :) feel free to send me the payment n ill get started asap!
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
LF dragons born May 5th, 2015-2020
zXGH8KM.png
@Zattana

Welcome back so soon ><!! id love to do another bust! feel free to send the payment and anything special youd like added!
@Zattana

Welcome back so soon ><!! id love to do another bust! feel free to send the payment and anything special youd like added!
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
@scowlee

definitely! i love the horns.. feel free to send the payment and ill get started asap :3!
@scowlee

definitely! i love the horns.. feel free to send the payment and ill get started asap :3!
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
@eyayah

awh im sorry i just went through all the requests and my slots are closed, if anyone drops out ill be sure to ping you though otherwise i ping my pinglist everytime i open if youd like to wait till my next opening :)
@eyayah

awh im sorry i just went through all the requests and my slots are closed, if anyone drops out ill be sure to ping you though otherwise i ping my pinglist everytime i open if youd like to wait till my next opening :)
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
ah ok, no worries, sounds good! i added myself to the list ^^
ah ok, no worries, sounds good! i added myself to the list ^^
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Sent!!! Thank you very much!!! I'm happy with anything but if you want suggestion maybe nervous salmonberry and comforting Lullaby.
Sent!!! Thank you very much!!! I'm happy with anything but if you want suggestion maybe nervous salmonberry and comforting Lullaby.
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
bump!
bump!
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
bump :)
bump :)
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
Hey there @ROTTINGELK ! I would love to order a bust sketch of one of my Dusties! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94407790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944078/94407790_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey there @ROTTINGELK ! I would love to order a bust sketch of one of my Dusties!

94407790_350.png
@DragonHerder2030

id be happy to ! i love the colors >:) feel free to send the payment n ill get started !
@DragonHerder2030

id be happy to ! i love the colors >:) feel free to send the payment n ill get started !
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
meow..
zXGH8KM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7