Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Button Eye type on Aberrations
1 2 3
Yeah, I was quite disappointed when I had the [i]perfect[/i] candidate for the button eyes and it doesn't cover up the third eye [emoji=aberration sad size=2] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807830/80782935_350.png[/img]
Yeah, I was quite disappointed when I had the perfect candidate for the button eyes and it doesn't cover up the third eye

80782935_350.png
Places on the net you can find me!
Crossing my fingers for a third button! I really want to make a full plushie dragon but it just wouldn't feel right without the final button

If the eye is sized weirdly, you could try the oval buttons that spiral hatchlings have, or add some thread to cover up the gaps!

Maybe this was just a temp fix to avoid spooking anyone with the hollow eyes c:
I think many would love confirmation either way though!
Crossing my fingers for a third button! I really want to make a full plushie dragon but it just wouldn't feel right without the final button

If the eye is sized weirdly, you could try the oval buttons that spiral hatchlings have, or add some thread to cover up the gaps!

Maybe this was just a temp fix to avoid spooking anyone with the hollow eyes c:
I think many would love confirmation either way though!
image20.jpg
that is very awkward without the third button eye
i also vote that having a third button eye would be better
that is very awkward without the third button eye
i also vote that having a third button eye would be better
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Yeah, there needs to be a button for the third eye.
Yeah, there needs to be a button for the third eye.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
i agree; in fact i came to the forum looking to see if that was a problem or intentional.

firstly, as mentioned, all the other eye types affect all 5 eyes.

secondly, since one eye is 'real' it looks horrifyingly like someone 'did something' to the other real eyes and morbidly put buttons on instead :X it's creeping me out worse than the empty socket version, tbh.
i agree; in fact i came to the forum looking to see if that was a problem or intentional.

secondly, since one eye is 'real' it looks horrifyingly like someone 'did something' to the other real eyes and morbidly put buttons on instead :X it's creeping me out worse than the empty socket version, tbh.
I agree with the general sentiment, I hope Abbe's get a 3rd button eye. My Plushie is perfect for it!
I do think the button eye look across all dragons is a little lacking, though. The buttons look out of place and a bit awkward, particularly if you don't have the patchwork/stitched genes to match, though I suppose this could be intentional since they're meant to look 'tacked on'.
I agree with the general sentiment, I hope Abbe's get a 3rd button eye. My Plushie is perfect for it!
I do think the button eye look across all dragons is a little lacking, though. The buttons look out of place and a bit awkward, particularly if you don't have the patchwork/stitched genes to match, though I suppose this could be intentional since they're meant to look 'tacked on'.
[quote name="Bloodsong" date="2024-04-05 15:45:52" ] i agree; in fact i came to the forum looking to see if that was a problem or intentional. firstly, as mentioned, all the other eye types affect all 5 eyes. secondly, since one eye is 'real' it looks horrifyingly like someone 'did something' to the other real eyes and morbidly put buttons on instead :X it's creeping me out worse than the empty socket version, tbh. [/quote] I thought this thread was going to be about the un-buttoned eye too. It definitely looks out of place since the other eye types also change that eye.
Bloodsong wrote on 2024-04-05 15:45:52:

I thought this thread was going to be about the un-buttoned eye too. It definitely looks out of place since the other eye types also change that eye.

+2 FR time (Central)
Folks, this forum is for bug reports, not discussion/suggestions. I see there’s a thread in the Suggestions forum about a third eye button right here, so feel free to post any further opinions there.

I’ll be locking this thread now, since there’s no longer a bug/error here. Thank you!
Folks, this forum is for bug reports, not discussion/suggestions. I see there’s a thread in the Suggestions forum about a third eye button right here, so feel free to post any further opinions there.

I’ll be locking this thread now, since there’s no longer a bug/error here. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3