Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me draw that for you
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Stryder" date="2024-04-06 21:30:40" ] @archAnarchists I honestly have nothing recent, it's been a few years since I've drawn anything substantial. I don't mind working up a concept. If you don't like it, no hard feelings ^^ I usually take half payment when the concept is approved anyway (will go back and add that to the original post). [/quote] Do you have a wishlist of old festval items? Otherwise I might need to work up the currency before I ask for anything!
Stryder wrote on 2024-04-06 21:30:40:
@archAnarchists

I honestly have nothing recent, it's been a few years since I've drawn anything substantial. I don't mind working up a concept. If you don't like it, no hard feelings ^^ I usually take half payment when the concept is approved anyway (will go back and add that to the original post).
Do you have a wishlist of old festval items? Otherwise I might need to work up the currency before I ask for anything!
@archAnarchists

Nothing official like in a dragon's bio. suppose I should work on that too x~x

In general, armbands, emblems, auras, halos, and sashes. I have a gen 1 spiral project representing each flight and use them as icons during festivals but I've missed quite a lot of time.

Accents are also great, I stopped playing often enough to collect them around 2016.
@archAnarchists

Nothing official like in a dragon's bio. suppose I should work on that too x~x

In general, armbands, emblems, auras, halos, and sashes. I have a gen 1 spiral project representing each flight and use them as icons during festivals but I've missed quite a lot of time.

Accents are also great, I stopped playing often enough to collect them around 2016.
aDERPtables
hey i have 1mil in treasure and 1k in gems if that's enough for anything ;w; i can give both if that makes up for it!
hey i have 1mil in treasure and 1k in gems if that's enough for anything ;w; i can give both if that makes up for it!
MmqCSN4.png
@MonsterFolkLover

It's worth about 20$, 10 each from your treasure and gems. Can assume 15 for either treasure or gems, 30 total, try to save you a little. What you got?
@MonsterFolkLover

It's worth about 20$, 10 each from your treasure and gems. Can assume 15 for either treasure or gems, 30 total, try to save you a little. What you got?
aDERPtables
that's all i got unless you're also in dappervolk ;w; which i have 1k in turnips to spend for you but other than that i'm poor af as all my treasure is what i shared with you.

if it's not enough i can keep saving to a more desirable amount.
that's all i got unless you're also in dappervolk ;w; which i have 1k in turnips to spend for you but other than that i'm poor af as all my treasure is what i shared with you.

if it's not enough i can keep saving to a more desirable amount.
MmqCSN4.png
@MonsterFolkLover

Sorry, I think I was misunderstood :p "What you got" means what would you like drawn?

Flat-colours start at $10 USD for heads only, $15 for shoulders-up, $20 for a waist-up bust; generally double for shading. Character complexity may increase (or decrease) the price.

In total, you have about ~20-30$ worth of credit with gems and treasure combined.
@MonsterFolkLover

Sorry, I think I was misunderstood :p "What you got" means what would you like drawn?

Flat-colours start at $10 USD for heads only, $15 for shoulders-up, $20 for a waist-up bust; generally double for shading. Character complexity may increase (or decrease) the price.

In total, you have about ~20-30$ worth of credit with gems and treasure combined.
aDERPtables
[b]Character Name[/b]: Tsutsuji [b]Coloured or Shaded?[/b]: Shading please! [b]Head, Shoulders, or Bust?[/b]: Shoulders [b]Character Personality[/b]: Gentle, ephemeral. She's a very young Yokai kitsune with little understanding of mankind, but she was created to symbolize spring, rejuvenation, and hope. [b]Pose/Expression[/b]: A gentle look over the shoulder perhaps? [b]Additional Notes[/b]: She's white and black (think rich earthy soil you plant with!), but her black patterns change! Wherever black shows up, flowers will grow upon it. The primary flowers are azaleas, lilies, and golden ginkgo leaves in an ivy-style. Branches grow behind her ears in an antler-like style. I'll reach out via Discord! My username is the same there :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1220388900703572018/1226687836892299284/Untitled_Artwork.png?ex=6625ad13&is=66133813&hm=5bcbb7643b7b57372422254800a7caa236926cbe932e1951f12a8d59b26db873&.png[/img]
Character Name:
Tsutsuji

Coloured or Shaded?:
Shading please!

Head, Shoulders, or Bust?:
Shoulders

Character Personality:
Gentle, ephemeral. She's a very young Yokai kitsune with little understanding of mankind, but she was created to symbolize spring, rejuvenation, and hope.

Pose/Expression:
A gentle look over the shoulder perhaps?

Additional Notes:
She's white and black (think rich earthy soil you plant with!), but her black patterns change! Wherever black shows up, flowers will grow upon it. The primary flowers are azaleas, lilies, and golden ginkgo leaves in an ivy-style. Branches grow behind her ears in an antler-like style.

I'll reach out via Discord! My username is the same there :D
Untitled_Artwork.png?ex=6625ad13&is=66133813&hm=5bcbb7643b7b57372422254800a7caa236926cbe932e1951f12a8d59b26db873&.png
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
yeah i did not get it, so sorry for the miscommunication!

Um i'd like my oc drawn up i can pm you a pic on discord if you'd like! we can discuss more on there and it's faster owo
yeah i did not get it, so sorry for the miscommunication!

Um i'd like my oc drawn up i can pm you a pic on discord if you'd like! we can discuss more on there and it's faster owo
MmqCSN4.png
@MonsterFolkLover

Sure, no problem :)
@MonsterFolkLover

Sure, no problem :)
aDERPtables
ok i sent a friend request, i hope its you cause i didn't add the numbers usually given with it
ok i sent a friend request, i hope its you cause i didn't add the numbers usually given with it
MmqCSN4.png
1 2 3 4