Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Runestone of the Arcanist Pursuit Change
I've noticed how I have a weekly pursuit "complete level 5 of Runestones of the Arcanist 4 times," but I can usually get to around level 15 before losing. I feel like instead of completing level x y amount of times, it should be more like complete a total of x levels, which would benefit a lot of players.

Yes, I know pursuits aren't required, etc. etc. etc., but I feel like it'd be a better way to approach this one.
I've noticed how I have a weekly pursuit "complete level 5 of Runestones of the Arcanist 4 times," but I can usually get to around level 15 before losing. I feel like instead of completing level x y amount of times, it should be more like complete a total of x levels, which would benefit a lot of players.

Yes, I know pursuits aren't required, etc. etc. etc., but I feel like it'd be a better way to approach this one.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Yeah that's a pretty annoying one, having to complete level 5 then back out and repeat, 10 times even for the monthly version.

Would be nice if all levels 5 and higher counted so you could just keep playing and complete it in one go, the Artifracture pursuits count any level, not sure why the ones for Runestones are only level 5.

Shock Switch has a similar thing where you have to stop playing after reaching the required score and start over, would be much nicer if it was a total amount of points so it'd be doable in one or multiple plays.
Yeah that's a pretty annoying one, having to complete level 5 then back out and repeat, 10 times even for the monthly version.

Would be nice if all levels 5 and higher counted so you could just keep playing and complete it in one go, the Artifracture pursuits count any level, not sure why the ones for Runestones are only level 5.

Shock Switch has a similar thing where you have to stop playing after reaching the required score and start over, would be much nicer if it was a total amount of points so it'd be doable in one or multiple plays.
That seems sensible tbh, I never do that pursuit precisely because it sounds really annoying to grind it out like that. It feels very arbitrary and again, grindy because it's asking for this specific goalpost several times instead of just letting you get out a certain amount of levels.
That seems sensible tbh, I never do that pursuit precisely because it sounds really annoying to grind it out like that. It feels very arbitrary and again, grindy because it's asking for this specific goalpost several times instead of just letting you get out a certain amount of levels.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-04-07 15:49:41" ] That seems sensible tbh, I never do that pursuit precisely because it sounds really annoying to grind it out like that. It feels very arbitrary and again, grindy because it's asking for this specific goalpost several times instead of just letting you get out a certain amount of levels. [/quote] yeah, this. not fan of shock switch one either and I kinda like that one... runestones tho? not really so I tend to skip that one (and then it appears again next week/day. thanks.....) support for change, I would preffer not to purposefuly lose in game just to repeat it all again and instead do a certain goal (which could possibly be done in one go)
Recallback wrote on 2024-04-07 15:49:41:

yeah, this. not fan of shock switch one either and I kinda like that one... runestones tho? not really so I tend to skip that one (and then it appears again next week/day. thanks.....)

support for change, I would preffer not to purposefuly lose in game just to repeat it all again and instead do a certain goal (which could possibly be done in one go)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I love this idea... it feels like a waste of time or more like a shop to-do list...
I do get all the "keep the game alive" that making us play 5x times a game we dont like give... but srsly...
Otherwise, let us at least have a "change this challenge" x3 button daily so we can just skip this one...
I love this idea... it feels like a waste of time or more like a shop to-do list...
I do get all the "keep the game alive" that making us play 5x times a game we dont like give... but srsly...
Otherwise, let us at least have a "change this challenge" x3 button daily so we can just skip this one...
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png