Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A tea/coffee vista and scene
Pls We have teacups, lots of tea related things. I need a cafè or at least a tea shop, or maybe just floating bags of lipton tea as a scene! Something to add to the already so nice warm-drink aesthetic![emoji=ivy leaf size=1] (and also, a coffee cup/ tea cup (or the can) emoji) Could also be an emoji of this: [item=coffee pot]
Pls
We have teacups, lots of tea related things.
I need a cafè or at least a tea shop, or maybe just floating bags of lipton tea as a scene!
Something to add to the already so nice warm-drink aesthetic!

(and also, a coffee cup/ tea cup (or the can) emoji)
Could also be an emoji of this:
Coffee Pot
P8PTesm.png
support! a barista apron would go nice w it [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
support! a barista apron would go nice w it
Totally support!
Totally support!
didn't know i needed this until right now, we've got an herbal vista but that's not the same...
didn't know i needed this until right now, we've got an herbal vista but that's not the same...
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Give the caffeine-dragons their fix!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="mithrel" date="2024-04-08 07:36:09" ] Give the caffeine-dragons their fix! [/quote] I don't know why, but this gave me an idea for a (NotN?) familiar: Jittery Coffee Pot -- have a coffee pot that's just straight up vibrating. Combine it with some coffee/teacup apparel, a scarf, and spiral or saucer stare, and you've got a grad student!
mithrel wrote on 2024-04-08 07:36:09:

I don't know why, but this gave me an idea for a (NotN?) familiar: Jittery Coffee Pot -- have a coffee pot that's just straight up vibrating.

Combine it with some coffee/teacup apparel, a scarf, and spiral or saucer stare, and you've got a grad student!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).