Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] REAL
1 2 3 4
I want to thank y'all, Lightning Flight, for a really fun April Fools Week! I have especially enjoyed the heck out of Marva's April Fools Art Trade - I participated every day! I love to doodle but I am Very Bad At Art, so this was just such a fun opportunity to express creativity and be silly with other cool dragon people. Lighting Farm, Mob Menagerie, Coli Bingo - so many fun things! Thanks for working so hard at your conquest push and bringing all of us along for the fun. <3
I want to thank y'all, Lightning Flight, for a really fun April Fools Week! I have especially enjoyed the heck out of Marva's April Fools Art Trade - I participated every day! I love to doodle but I am Very Bad At Art, so this was just such a fun opportunity to express creativity and be silly with other cool dragon people. Lighting Farm, Mob Menagerie, Coli Bingo - so many fun things! Thanks for working so hard at your conquest push and bringing all of us along for the fun. <3
nPGTVwx.png
@OnceWorried

You're welcome, but also thank *you* for letting us know! Getting messages like this is so sweet and rewarding. It got shared in our discord, and the event runner for the Art Trade loved seeing this so much!

Thank you so much for participating in our events, and having fun with us this week! We hope you like our next push just as much <3
@OnceWorried

You're welcome, but also thank *you* for letting us know! Getting messages like this is so sweet and rewarding. It got shared in our discord, and the event runner for the Art Trade loved seeing this so much!

Thank you so much for participating in our events, and having fun with us this week! We hope you like our next push just as much <3
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren It's so clear y'all worked really hard and it's events like these that make the game so much more fun to me, so I like to express gratitude. Now I'm off to try to get this ONE LAST ITEM I need for a bingo! ::rng rage::
@Kywren It's so clear y'all worked really hard and it's events like these that make the game so much more fun to me, so I like to express gratitude. Now I'm off to try to get this ONE LAST ITEM I need for a bingo! ::rng rage::
nPGTVwx.png
@OnceWorried

Good luck xD xD
@OnceWorried

Good luck xD xD
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 3 4