Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Done] Mass hatch results, for offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ils Opening offer of 50g for this one? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94118159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941182/94118159_350.png[/img][/url] Sorry you had a bad day and I hope today is better!
@Ils Opening offer of 50g for this one?
94118159_350.png
Sorry you had a bad day and I hope today is better!
Wua5ROf.png
Sorry for the late replies, I unfortunately had a migraine that didn't want to go away.

@Kindryte
Sure, feel free to send a CR if still interested!

@strawbebbyy
Sure, that's fine with me. Feel free to send a CR!
Sorry for the late replies, I unfortunately had a migraine that didn't want to go away.

@Kindryte
Sure, feel free to send a CR if still interested!

@strawbebbyy
Sure, that's fine with me. Feel free to send a CR!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Hawkfeather
That's a little low for me for that one as I actually kind of like him though I don't need more projects...
@Hawkfeather
That's a little low for me for that one as I actually kind of like him though I don't need more projects...
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Ils ha I certainly understand! I really shouldn't be getting more projects either Did you have a price in mind then? I could certainly go higher but I'm debating. If he had Flint instead of Shale he'd be a dreamie, so there's that "I love him, BUT.." feeling. I mainly just didn't want him to be exalted since he's still gorgeous and does still work for my collection. So depending on what it would take to pry him away, I might be just as happy to leave him with you or let someone else who appreciates him even more step in
@Ils ha I certainly understand! I really shouldn't be getting more projects either Did you have a price in mind then? I could certainly go higher but I'm debating. If he had Flint instead of Shale he'd be a dreamie, so there's that "I love him, BUT.." feeling. I mainly just didn't want him to be exalted since he's still gorgeous and does still work for my collection. So depending on what it would take to pry him away, I might be just as happy to leave him with you or let someone else who appreciates him even more step in
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7