Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Game(s) you really like then put down?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
splatoon 3 because losing to team shiver got exhausting. petty, but it just got exhausting.
splatoon 3 because losing to team shiver got exhausting. petty, but it just got exhausting.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
pretty much every game i touch lol

im obsessive for 2-6 months and then poof
pretty much every game i touch lol

im obsessive for 2-6 months and then poof
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
To add onto my original list

Resident evil 2 remake. Great game! Always stop after the first William fight though because I am absolutely terrified of Mr X
To add onto my original list

Resident evil 2 remake. Great game! Always stop after the first William fight though because I am absolutely terrified of Mr X
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Cytus II. After finishing all the story content, I felt no need to return and continue going for full combos and Million Masters.

Hollow Knight. I technically still have stuff to do since I stopped playing before the Godhome update, but I don't feel like returning...

Splatoon 3. After hitting Superfresh 50 with the Dynamo Roller, it really felt like there's nothing else for me to do. I'm definitely coming back for the upcoming Splatfest though. And I still need to get this month's Salmon Run gear.

Pokemon Scarlet. I haven't gotten the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC yet, but I just don't feel like going back or spending $30. All I did after beating the main story was shiny hunt anyway...
Cytus II. After finishing all the story content, I felt no need to return and continue going for full combos and Million Masters.

Hollow Knight. I technically still have stuff to do since I stopped playing before the Godhome update, but I don't feel like returning...

Splatoon 3. After hitting Superfresh 50 with the Dynamo Roller, it really felt like there's nothing else for me to do. I'm definitely coming back for the upcoming Splatfest though. And I still need to get this month's Salmon Run gear.

Pokemon Scarlet. I haven't gotten the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC yet, but I just don't feel like going back or spending $30. All I did after beating the main story was shiny hunt anyway...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I started playing Mass Effect, LOVE the world, story and characters. I don't know how far into the game I got but everything got super difficult, enemies felt overpowered and I didn't have enough cash to get better weapons/armour. I had no idea how to proceed so I just stopped playing and haven't picked it up ever since even though I still love the game D:
I started playing Mass Effect, LOVE the world, story and characters. I don't know how far into the game I got but everything got super difficult, enemies felt overpowered and I didn't have enough cash to get better weapons/armour. I had no idea how to proceed so I just stopped playing and haven't picked it up ever since even though I still love the game D:
Ori-1,2
Undertale
Witcher
Lethal Company
Subnautica
and etc. :)
Ori-1,2
Undertale
Witcher
Lethal Company
Subnautica
and etc. :)
top-banner.jpg
Yep, I have a recurring problem with starting games and never finishing them :(

Got really into Hollow Knight a few years ago, then randomly stopped playing and now I can't get back into it. Started Subnautica, absolutely adored it, thought I would play it to completion, then suddenly lost interest. Same thing happened with Skyrim. Was recently gifted Elden Ring for my birthday and I was super excited about it, played it for 10 hours, now I can't get into it anymore, etc, etc...
Yep, I have a recurring problem with starting games and never finishing them :(

Got really into Hollow Knight a few years ago, then randomly stopped playing and now I can't get back into it. Started Subnautica, absolutely adored it, thought I would play it to completion, then suddenly lost interest. Same thing happened with Skyrim. Was recently gifted Elden Ring for my birthday and I was super excited about it, played it for 10 hours, now I can't get into it anymore, etc, etc...
when I first started playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 I was obsessed, but there are things that have frustrated me as the game's gone on... the leveling feels super weird sometimes? if you're 1 level below enemies you barely have a chance, but half the time once you get to the same level as them, the same fight is suddenly a cake walk.

plus it feels like I'm barely scraping up enough experience to get to the next level in the first place even though I'm looking up p much every main and side quest and what order to do them in, which makes the game less fun, though it seems like that's the way most beginners have to play :^/

and the battles... the cursed surfaces are everywhere all the time and it stinks to move somewhere only to be teleported away again by an enemy immediately ;A; not to mention I'm playing on explorer mode, which is supposed to be easiest!

I want to pick it back up again because I love the companions and the music is amazing! I'm really curious about where the story is going too. but I need the patience for it first haha
when I first started playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 I was obsessed, but there are things that have frustrated me as the game's gone on... the leveling feels super weird sometimes? if you're 1 level below enemies you barely have a chance, but half the time once you get to the same level as them, the same fight is suddenly a cake walk.

plus it feels like I'm barely scraping up enough experience to get to the next level in the first place even though I'm looking up p much every main and side quest and what order to do them in, which makes the game less fun, though it seems like that's the way most beginners have to play :^/

and the battles... the cursed surfaces are everywhere all the time and it stinks to move somewhere only to be teleported away again by an enemy immediately ;A; not to mention I'm playing on explorer mode, which is supposed to be easiest!

I want to pick it back up again because I love the companions and the music is amazing! I'm really curious about where the story is going too. but I need the patience for it first haha
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
Mh stories: too grindy for me

Nocturne: tower of amala too tedious for me

Pokemon yellow: too tedious

Pokemon argent/French silver: i got for language learning... Realized harder than I thought.... Might play after crystal

Violet: i was waiting for something like dyna max adventures to happen, didn't happen, will play later (my main version is scarlet)

Totk: I got bored from messing around a lot, picked up again recently and beat second dungeon, put down to play persona

Darkwood: idk i think I got bored a bit and I have over 60 hours in the game

Paleo pines: distracted by other games
Mh stories: too grindy for me

Nocturne: tower of amala too tedious for me

Pokemon yellow: too tedious

Pokemon argent/French silver: i got for language learning... Realized harder than I thought.... Might play after crystal

Violet: i was waiting for something like dyna max adventures to happen, didn't happen, will play later (my main version is scarlet)

Totk: I got bored from messing around a lot, picked up again recently and beat second dungeon, put down to play persona

Darkwood: idk i think I got bored a bit and I have over 60 hours in the game

Paleo pines: distracted by other games
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Sky Children of the Light
It was really nice and I have some art and stuff hanging up in my room from it, but after the AURORA concert I kinda just… left. I can’t get back into it because everything feels so grindy to me.
Sky Children of the Light
It was really nice and I have some art and stuff hanging up in my room from it, but after the AURORA concert I kinda just… left. I can’t get back into it because everything feels so grindy to me.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8