Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | « ky's art shop 2.0 » [usd open]
1 2 3 4
@Bubonic
hello !! i would love to draw them for you !!not a complicated design so price will just be the base 1.7mt :] once payment i ssend i should have a sketch for you soon!
@Bubonic
hello !! i would love to draw them for you !!not a complicated design so price will just be the base 1.7mt :] once payment i ssend i should have a sketch for you soon!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz

Sending payment now! Thank you so much!
@kyruiz

Sending payment now! Thank you so much!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
~
~
~
~
~
~
@kyruiz

I saw your comment on my Ad thread!

I love your art style, could I get a quote?

How much would it be for two cats in one piece, if it was fullbody for both cats, with no shading, and maybe a bit simpler design-wise, doin something cute together?

TH Link to Cat Couple: LINK
@kyruiz

I saw your comment on my Ad thread!

I love your art style, could I get a quote?

How much would it be for two cats in one piece, if it was fullbody for both cats, with no shading, and maybe a bit simpler design-wise, doin something cute together?

TH Link to Cat Couple: LINK
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
hello :D glad to see you!
unshaded fullbodies are $50, and i go just charge the base rate for extra characters, so it'd be $100! no extra fees or anything for designs; theyre both simple enough for me to draw!
though noted in your thread that is a bit out of your funds range atm, and seeing as you do have a deadline in mind, id be happy to take half payment upfront or organize something so i'd be able to start sooner and it works with your payment schedule, should you want to proceed!
@ILUVDRAGONS
hello :D glad to see you!
unshaded fullbodies are $50, and i go just charge the base rate for extra characters, so it'd be $100! no extra fees or anything for designs; theyre both simple enough for me to draw!
though noted in your thread that is a bit out of your funds range atm, and seeing as you do have a deadline in mind, id be happy to take half payment upfront or organize something so i'd be able to start sooner and it works with your payment schedule, should you want to proceed!
@kyruiz

Thank you for the quote! Yes, that is a little bit out of range for the money I have on hand atm.

If you're alright with me paying half upfront to start and I get paid on the 16th (NZDT: FR+20), and I will get the rest to you asap that day or the day after, if thats agreeable?

@kyruiz

Thank you for the quote! Yes, that is a little bit out of range for the money I have on hand atm.

If you're alright with me paying half upfront to start and I get paid on the 16th (NZDT: FR+20), and I will get the rest to you asap that day or the day after, if thats agreeable?

O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
yes, absolutely! so long as i'm notified when it's sent ^^
i'll pm you my paypal email, and hopefully have a sketch for you soon after the first half of payment is received! otherwise, i've got you noted down :]
@ILUVDRAGONS
yes, absolutely! so long as i'm notified when it's sent ^^
i'll pm you my paypal email, and hopefully have a sketch for you soon after the first half of payment is received! otherwise, i've got you noted down :]
~
~
1 2 3 4