Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
cool, new eye types!!
cool, new eye types!!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
I really love all the new eyes but I wish we got 2 of the button eyes for a breeding pair. tbh only getting one idk if i'm gonna use it because what if i get a perfect baby before next year??? hhh
I really love all the new eyes but I wish we got 2 of the button eyes for a breeding pair. tbh only getting one idk if i'm gonna use it because what if i get a perfect baby before next year??? hhh
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Very happy to see some new eyes! Will be scrying these on my dragons immediately.
Very happy to see some new eyes! Will be scrying these on my dragons immediately.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
omg yaaay ive been dying for an invisibility cloak i can't wait for next year yaaay!!!
omg yaaay ive been dying for an invisibility cloak i can't wait for next year yaaay!!!
41979.png BONEVINE.
he/him | FR + ?

i c e
16453.png
"Because you and me apart strikes me as intensely wrong."

2946.png
Love the new stuff, very happy, but I can't help but feel... confused that y'all added new items but then closed the shop so we can't buy the other's?

Like I don't understand what the problem is with being able to get one free vista from Galore and then buy the other two? What's the point in making everyone wait a full year to buy them from Marva.

Like if it's to make them "exclusive" and you're only supposed to have one for a year, that's sadly only affecting the poorer FR players, when rich players can just pick up the other two on the AH. And sure it's up the market but rich enough players don't care

It kind of reminds me of that idea that "parking tickets only matter to people who aren't rich" anyone with enough money can just go ahead and "skip the wait" because they can just simply afford it

This just seems really silly to time gate it for a whole year when it's just simple cosmetic items

Anyways that's just my onion, hope y'all think about this going forward for the upcoming years because idk! seems a lil silly. a bit goofy even.
Love the new stuff, very happy, but I can't help but feel... confused that y'all added new items but then closed the shop so we can't buy the other's?

Like I don't understand what the problem is with being able to get one free vista from Galore and then buy the other two? What's the point in making everyone wait a full year to buy them from Marva.

Like if it's to make them "exclusive" and you're only supposed to have one for a year, that's sadly only affecting the poorer FR players, when rich players can just pick up the other two on the AH. And sure it's up the market but rich enough players don't care

It kind of reminds me of that idea that "parking tickets only matter to people who aren't rich" anyone with enough money can just go ahead and "skip the wait" because they can just simply afford it

This just seems really silly to time gate it for a whole year when it's just simple cosmetic items

Anyways that's just my onion, hope y'all think about this going forward for the upcoming years because idk! seems a lil silly. a bit goofy even.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
nature eyes have finally been nerfed.....
nature eyes have finally been nerfed.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
So everyfin we got is SO AW-ESOM-E, I must emp)(asize! But w)(at reelly sealed t)(e deal for me to decide t)(at t)(is one of t)(e best April Fools pranks ever is because................. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30715202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/307153/30715202_350.png[/img][/url] PYRALSPIT-E R-EAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 38D
So everyfin we got is SO AW-ESOM-E, I must emp)(asize! But w)(at reelly sealed t)(e deal for me to decide t)(at t)(is one of t)(e best April Fools pranks ever is because.................

30715202_350.png

PYRALSPIT-E R-EAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 38D
I'm hatching a dragon and the dragon... is you.
Fefairy.png
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2024-04-04 14:04:57" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2023-02-06 22:21:44" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2023-02-06 21:32:31" ] @/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o[/quote] The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :) [/quote] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3209965/14#post_53409527]source[/url]) @/creosote i choose to believe you're the reason we got faded ;u; it looks so good!! [/quote] @hatesprit AAAAAA IT DOESSS i'm so excited omg
hatesprit wrote on 2024-04-04 14:04:57:
Undel wrote on 2023-02-06 22:21:44:
creosote wrote on 2023-02-06 21:32:31:
@/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o

The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :)

(source) @/creosote i choose to believe you're the reason we got faded ;u; it looks so good!!
@hatesprit AAAAAA IT DOESSS i'm so excited omg
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="Woohoorandom" date="2024-04-04 19:01:18" ] I really love all the new eyes but I wish we got 2 of the button eyes for a breeding pair. tbh only getting one idk if i'm gonna use it because what if i get a perfect baby before next year??? hhh [/quote] I'm pretty sure they don't get passed down! Eyes AFAIK are always random on hatchlings. You'll have to double check (not sure where) my info of course, but I thought I'd quickly say that before someone spends a bunch on a breeding pair for it to not work [emoji=aberration sad size=2]
Woohoorandom wrote on 2024-04-04 19:01:18:
I'm pretty sure they don't get passed down! Eyes AFAIK are always random on hatchlings. You'll have to double check (not sure where) my info of course, but I thought I'd quickly say that before someone spends a bunch on a breeding pair for it to not work
YEAH WOO!!!
YEAH WOO!!!
Light Boarding
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45