Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45
BUTTON EYES ARE SO CUUUUUTE
BUTTON EYES ARE SO CUUUUUTE
Marva had a shop opening? Had no clue

Or does it open for the first time next year? (I think I've seen that cardboard cut-out before...)

I only knew about Galore opening cause of the site status update. Maybe next time there can also be a reminder for Marva's shop, for silly gooses like me xd

More eyes... I'll have to check them out :)

Or does it open for the first time next year? (I think I've seen that cardboard cut-out before...)

I only knew about Galore opening cause of the site status update. Maybe next time there can also be a reminder for Marva's shop, for silly gooses like me xd

Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Holy quackers!! Those eyes are so [emoji=special eyes size=1] PERFECT [emoji=special eyes size=1] The buttons are both adorable and odd-feeling. I can't wait to see all the plushie dragons exist but now I also hope someone makes Caroline fandragons! I mean, we got buttons!! Faded give me a vibe of a blind dragon, they are really chill! Dark aren't really my thing, but I can see the ways other folks might use them so it's soo exciting! Gah >w< Once again a banger update, thank you for feeding us guys~!
Holy quackers!! Those eyes are so PERFECT
The buttons are both adorable and odd-feeling. I can't wait to see all the plushie dragons exist but now I also hope someone makes Caroline fandragons! I mean, we got buttons!!
Faded give me a vibe of a blind dragon, they are really chill! Dark aren't really my thing, but I can see the ways other folks might use them so it's soo exciting!

Gah >w< Once again a banger update, thank you for feeding us guys~!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
oof
oof
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Oohh how pretty!!
Oohh how pretty!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
love love love the new eye types, they're so good
love love love the new eye types, they're so good
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
OHHHH WOWIE HYPE
OHHHH WOWIE HYPE
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
[quote name="@otakuderp13" date="2024-04-04 14:30:44" ] Marva had a shop opening? Had no clue Or does it open for the first time next year? (I think I've seen that cardboard cut-out before...) More eyes... I'll have to check them out :) [/quote] I believe it opened for the first time last year with the gravel shenanigan, but I could be wrong. It was back again this year!
@otakuderp13 wrote on 2024-04-04 14:30:44:

I believe it opened for the first time last year with the gravel shenanigan, but I could be wrong. It was back again this year!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63803987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638040/63803987_350.png[/img][/url] Ahh it's perfect!
63803987_350.png

Ahh it's perfect!
VGxuHXT.png
oh those button eyes!!
oh those button eyes!!
gw1wGBi.png qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45