Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 369 370
[quote name="@Rainbowishere" date="2024-03-31 20:26:05" ] Let's eat everything because we're out of money! And then the horrors I'm bored! Let's compete in a show for literally anything at all. also dude are we talking objects ok this one is real obscure. cats practicing classism and religious discrimination on an island [/quote] (hope you don't mind the ping) for the first one, is that dungeon meshi? i've never watched/read it but it sounds like it might fit?? and the third one, NO WAY IS THAT WHAT LURKS BENEATH... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Rainbowishere wrote on 2024-03-31 20:26:05:
Let's eat everything because we're out of money! And then the horrors
I'm bored! Let's compete in a show for literally anything at all. also dude are we talking objects
ok this one is real obscure. cats practicing classism and religious discrimination on an island
(hope you don't mind the ping)
for the first one, is that dungeon meshi? i've never watched/read it but it sounds like it might fit??
and the third one, NO WAY IS THAT WHAT LURKS BENEATH...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Neurodivergent bisexual Latinx girl chases adorable owl into portal; meets old but foxy witch who has leg hair older than her, young naive prodigy witch, bad but sad boi, Alpha plant girl, and gorgalicous cotton candy haired goddess; is sent back home in a tearjerker moment; returns after evil emperor possesses bad but sad boi and kills his best friend; is killed by evil emperor after saving star child who could certainly have saved themself; gets revived by ratatouile's dad who is a god; kills evil emperor; cut to: Disney cancels them so creator D.T. gives us older designs yay the end

Edit: But what happened to B.Q..........???
Edit: Somebody quess pls
Neurodivergent bisexual Latinx girl chases adorable owl into portal; meets old but foxy witch who has leg hair older than her, young naive prodigy witch, bad but sad boi, Alpha plant girl, and gorgalicous cotton candy haired goddess; is sent back home in a tearjerker moment; returns after evil emperor possesses bad but sad boi and kills his best friend; is killed by evil emperor after saving star child who could certainly have saved themself; gets revived by ratatouile's dad who is a god; kills evil emperor; cut to: Disney cancels them so creator D.T. gives us older designs yay the end

Edit: But what happened to B.Q..........???
Edit: Somebody quess pls
An entire fandom manages to sustain itself off of a single, crappy, creepypasta where a doofus decides to play a cursed copy of a video game.
An entire fandom manages to sustain itself off of a single, crappy, creepypasta where a doofus decides to play a cursed copy of a video game.
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
powerful space wizards desperately clinging onto a sinking ship of a game
powerful space wizards desperately clinging onto a sinking ship of a game
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
imagine how bad highschool bullies would be if they had superpowers.
imagine how bad highschool bullies would be if they had superpowers.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
[quote name="@sedge122" date="2024-04-03 09:58:29" ] [quote name="Rainbowishere" date="2024-03-31 20:26:05" ] Let's eat everything because we're out of money! And then the horrors I'm bored! Let's compete in a show for literally anything at all. also dude are we talking objects ok this one is real obscure. cats practicing classism and religious discrimination on an island [/quote] (hope you don't mind the ping) for the first one, is that dungeon meshi? i've never watched/read it but it sounds like it might fit?? and the third one, NO WAY IS THAT WHAT LURKS BENEATH... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] right on both accounts! ahem YOU KNOW WHAT LURKS BENEATH??????
@sedge122 wrote on 2024-04-03 09:58:29:
Rainbowishere wrote on 2024-03-31 20:26:05:
Let's eat everything because we're out of money! And then the horrors
I'm bored! Let's compete in a show for literally anything at all. also dude are we talking objects
ok this one is real obscure. cats practicing classism and religious discrimination on an island
(hope you don't mind the ping)
for the first one, is that dungeon meshi? i've never watched/read it but it sounds like it might fit??
and the third one, NO WAY IS THAT WHAT LURKS BENEATH...
right on both accounts! ahem YOU KNOW WHAT LURKS BENEATH??????
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
- boy goes "guess ill die" to save the world on a constant basis

- furry man hates criminals

- they will steal your face

- sao but ~kid friendly~ not
- boy goes "guess ill die" to save the world on a constant basis

- furry man hates criminals

- they will steal your face

- sao but ~kid friendly~ not
- A roblox youtuber makes an oc specifically to make himself look like a hero. Warcrimes have been committed in bloxburg because of this. (If anyone gets this I will cry)

- pokemon except paper. Oh yeah and there’s the constant horror of people knowing you’re a human and the fact that one dude shouldn’t even exist.

- It is a lovely day in Jamaa, and you are a horrible hybrid that transforms into something worse. Starts out as a slice of life comedy and evolves into a drama. (Will also cry if someone gets this)

- Wolf packs are fighting! A dog that becomes a wolf ends up saving them with a magical stone. I do not like the redesign of the main character.

- Imagine the scientist mom trapped you 50 feet underground for an experiment. The room also echoes with a snap once. Snap that child’s back, Goldfish.
- A roblox youtuber makes an oc specifically to make himself look like a hero. Warcrimes have been committed in bloxburg because of this. (If anyone gets this I will cry)

- pokemon except paper. Oh yeah and there’s the constant horror of people knowing you’re a human and the fact that one dude shouldn’t even exist.

- It is a lovely day in Jamaa, and you are a horrible hybrid that transforms into something worse. Starts out as a slice of life comedy and evolves into a drama. (Will also cry if someone gets this)

- Wolf packs are fighting! A dog that becomes a wolf ends up saving them with a magical stone. I do not like the redesign of the main character.

- Imagine the scientist mom trapped you 50 feet underground for an experiment. The room also echoes with a snap once. Snap that child’s back, Goldfish.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
mildly gay sky pirates
mildly gay sky pirates
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Brixart
Pirate 101?
@Brixart
Pirate 101?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 369 370