Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Buy Some Doodles!! (t/g)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@titleidol hello!! of course! thank you so much! I picked Millie!! I hope you enjoy this doodle, I had fun with it :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uO762G6.png[/img] [i]knight with a bite!![/i][/center] Let me know if this is good! @BigSisterMoon Hello! Absolutely it is! I will doodle your toothy grunt [emoji=palette size=1]
@titleidol hello!! of course! thank you so much!

I picked Millie!! I hope you enjoy this doodle, I had fun with it :D
uO762G6.png
knight with a bite!!

Let me know if this is good!

@BigSisterMoon
Hello! Absolutely it is! I will doodle your toothy grunt
krmbKW6.png
@humboldt UGH i love this so much omg!!! knight with a bite!!!!! tysm :D
@humboldt UGH i love this so much omg!!! knight with a bite!!!!! tysm :D
unknown.png
behold it is i, ratta, pulling this thread up from the ground so that it may see the light of day and acquire new commissions

FRIENDLY BUMP!!
behold it is i, ratta, pulling this thread up from the ground so that it may see the light of day and acquire new commissions

FRIENDLY BUMP!!
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
i love these !!!

Link to Dragon/Character: innokentiy
Vibe (optional):
Must Include (optional):
Other Information: she's a very sweet and silly gal. no need to include her accent or the Rune Gene Gradient Effect !
i love these !!!

Link to Dragon/Character: innokentiy
Vibe (optional):
Must Include (optional):
Other Information: she's a very sweet and silly gal. no need to include her accent or the Rune Gene Gradient Effect !
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
@oxalis thank you!!

what a good looking dragon! wings everywhere! wonderful. I will be very happy to draw her. :D
@oxalis thank you!!

what a good looking dragon! wings everywhere! wonderful. I will be very happy to draw her. :D
krmbKW6.png
@oxalis
A drawing of a gaoler!
a lovely day to have extra wings

so it seems every time i cross paths with a gaoler i just do the horns in a Brand New Way, and this time it seems i wanted the horns to be a little bit windy. if you do not care for that i can redo them in a more Gaoler Original type way, just say! :D

THANK YOU, i hope you enjoy the picture!
@oxalis
A drawing of a gaoler!
a lovely day to have extra wings

so it seems every time i cross paths with a gaoler i just do the horns in a Brand New Way, and this time it seems i wanted the horns to be a little bit windy. if you do not care for that i can redo them in a more Gaoler Original type way, just say! :D

THANK YOU, i hope you enjoy the picture!
krmbKW6.png
I LOVE !!! tysm !!!
I LOVE !!! tysm !!!
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
Link to Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85078736
Vibe (optional): epic
Must Include (optional): his faces
Other Information: can you add a red streak on his cheeks that point inwards? like the actual tobirama here: https://imgur.com/a/bHpIzjy
Link to Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85078736
Vibe (optional): epic
Must Include (optional): his faces
Other Information: can you add a red streak on his cheeks that point inwards? like the actual tobirama here: https://imgur.com/a/bHpIzjy
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
Ooooo may I perchance partake in purchase?

Link to Dragon/Character: Kettle (cw: for spider anthro if that ain't your thing!) or Patchwork (monster ver)
Vibe (optional):
Must Include (optional): If doing Ket, the gold parts in her design are bangles/jewelry rather than markings
Other Information: Either of these guys are characters I love artists to take their own spin on/exaggerate features as they see fit etc. so please feel free to have fun and funk the designs up I won't mind at all! :) for Patch, all his monster designs so far are sketchy/no colour iirc so colour wise they're just black/oilslick aesthetic.

Let me know if you'd rather not pick! I just thought I'd throw two options at you since not everyone likes Ket and I wasn't sure of your preferences. If you did think both looked fun I'm happy to purchase one for each of them but not sure how your slots etc. are, so do let me know!
Many thanks :D
Ooooo may I perchance partake in purchase?

Link to Dragon/Character: Kettle (cw: for spider anthro if that ain't your thing!) or Patchwork (monster ver)
Vibe (optional):
Must Include (optional): If doing Ket, the gold parts in her design are bangles/jewelry rather than markings
Other Information: Either of these guys are characters I love artists to take their own spin on/exaggerate features as they see fit etc. so please feel free to have fun and funk the designs up I won't mind at all! :) for Patch, all his monster designs so far are sketchy/no colour iirc so colour wise they're just black/oilslick aesthetic.

Let me know if you'd rather not pick! I just thought I'd throw two options at you since not everyone likes Ket and I wasn't sure of your preferences. If you did think both looked fun I'm happy to purchase one for each of them but not sure how your slots etc. are, so do let me know!
Many thanks :D
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@shiroganek yes hello! i will do my best for sure! :D thank you!

@SealedSalt absolutely! i am happy to do both! and no worries i LOVE spiders, but thank you for the heads-up. what a cutie :3! are her eyes different colours or just magenta / cyan kind of depending on ... preferences and circumstances? very good either way.

ONE QUICK Q on mx Patches, the imgur link suggests there should be more than two images as the bottom paragraph reads "Below is their [form]" but I cannot see anything in the below place. is this an oversight, or is it just me

thank you! :D
@shiroganek yes hello! i will do my best for sure! :D thank you!

@SealedSalt absolutely! i am happy to do both! and no worries i LOVE spiders, but thank you for the heads-up. what a cutie :3! are her eyes different colours or just magenta / cyan kind of depending on ... preferences and circumstances? very good either way.

ONE QUICK Q on mx Patches, the imgur link suggests there should be more than two images as the bottom paragraph reads "Below is their [form]" but I cannot see anything in the below place. is this an oversight, or is it just me

thank you! :D
krmbKW6.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22