Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Raffle (My FRversary)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh wow, thank you so much -- I got worried I missed the notification until I saw your edit, haha! If any of these are left, that'd be wonderful, but no worries if not! Happy FR anniversary! ^_^
1. Dust in the Arctic
2. Simple Bangles
3. Red Healer
4. Pink Magic
5. Mad Stacks
Oh wow, thank you so much -- I got worried I missed the notification until I saw your edit, haha! If any of these are left, that'd be wonderful, but no worries if not! Happy FR anniversary! ^_^
1. Dust in the Arctic
2. Simple Bangles
3. Red Healer
4. Pink Magic
5. Mad Stacks
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh thank you so much! Can't believe I won a raffle. Here's my top 5!

1) That's a Wrap(s)
2) Lapis Teardrops
3) Simple Bangles
4) Red Healer
5) Burnished Filigree
Oh thank you so much! Can't believe I won a raffle. Here's my top 5!

1) That's a Wrap(s)
2) Lapis Teardrops
3) Simple Bangles
4) Red Healer
5) Burnished Filigree
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Thank you!! Sorry I missed the first ping! Could I claim Burnished Fillagree? Thanks so much!
Thank you!! Sorry I missed the first ping! Could I claim Burnished Fillagree? Thanks so much!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Aye! 3rd place not bad.

Top 3 would be Lapis Teardrops, Ornate Ornaments and Mountain Mover 3
Aye! 3rd place not bad.

Top 3 would be Lapis Teardrops, Ornate Ornaments and Mountain Mover 3
She/Her 23
Since there seems to be some confusion, here are the remaining prize packs: [quote name="Dust in the Arctic??"][item=Dustrunner's arctic bags][item=Dustrunner's arctic boots][item=Dustrunner's arctic coat][item=Dustrunner's arctic gloves][item=Dustrunner's arctic goggles][item=Dustrunner's arctic pants][item=Dustrunner's arctic tail cozy][/quote] [quote name="Green Birdskulls"][item=green birdskull armband][item=green birdskull headdress][item=green birdskull legband][item=green birdskull necklace][item=green birdskull wingpiece][/quote] [quote name="Pink Magic"][item=mage's peony bag][item=mage's peony gloves][item=mage's peony hat][item=mage's peony overcoat][item=mage's peony socks][item=mage's peony tunic][/quote] [quote name="Janet"] [Center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69786862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697869/69786862_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] @CloudyTheGoober from the above pick your most desired (sorry for the double ping) @SayaArts from the above list your top 2 @caerulius from the above list your top 3 @lemfolis from the above list them all in order of preference
Since there seems to be some confusion, here are the remaining prize packs:
Dust in the Arctic?? wrote:
Dustrunner's Arctic Bags Dustrunner's Arctic Boots Dustrunner's Arctic Coat Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dustrunner's Arctic Pants Dustrunner's Arctic Tail Cozy
Green Birdskulls wrote:
Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece
Pink Magic wrote:
Mage's Peony Bag Mage's Peony Gloves Mage's Peony Hat Mage's Peony Overcoat Mage's Peony Socks Mage's Peony Tunic
Quote:
69786862_350.png

@CloudyTheGoober from the above pick your most desired (sorry for the double ping)
@SayaArts from the above list your top 2
@caerulius from the above list your top 3
@lemfolis from the above list them all in order of preference
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Ight. Here's the list!

1) Dust in the Arctic
2) Pink Magic
3) Green Birdskulls
4) The Banescale
Ight. Here's the list!

1) Dust in the Arctic
2) Pink Magic
3) Green Birdskulls
4) The Banescale
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Ooh okay.

My list:
Pink Magic
Thw Banescale
Green Birdskulls
Ooh okay.

My list:
Pink Magic
Thw Banescale
Green Birdskulls
She/Her 23
okey dokey!! ^_^
1. Dust in the Arctic
2. Pink Magic
3. Janet the Banescale!
okey dokey!! ^_^
1. Dust in the Arctic
2. Pink Magic
3. Janet the Banescale!
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Sp580s sorry for the long wait! definitely dust in the arctic :))
@Sp580s sorry for the long wait! definitely dust in the arctic :))
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
And now all the prizes have been sent out! Thank you to any participants who see this
And now all the prizes have been sent out! Thank you to any participants who see this
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10