Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Canceled
1 2
Updated; thank you both!
Updated; thank you both!
I have to apologize profusely.

I am going to cancel this auction.

I have been really looking forward to hopefully catching a rainbow aberration binomial palindrome or repeating set (ABABABAB) and putting them up for auction for someone else to enjoy.

Because of this, I didn't think I would have any desire to keep them, but I've been feeling worse and worse about auctioning this particular dragon. It is a combination of the date, the fact that it is my first success with Kaleido and Star, and some personal reasons. Why didn't I take my time to be sure? Because I had really been looking forward to hosting an auction like this. Also because I am a fool.

I understand if you are disappointed or upset with me, and I am extremely sorry about this. I have never canceled an auction that had bids on it before, so I feel particularly ashamed.

If you might still be interested in a rainbow aberration with a binomial ID in the future, I am going to do my best to catch another one before the arrival of 100M. I cannot make any guarantees, but I will do my best. If I am lucky enough to succeed, this future hatchling will be auctioned, and I will not cancel. I understand if you might no longer be interested or if you were only interested in this particular ID number/dragon.

In conclusion, my apologies again for the trouble and for the disappointment.

--theredhood

@pinglist-19999 (will delete soon)
@Annobethal (tagging because i didn't see you on the pinglist)
I have to apologize profusely.

I am going to cancel this auction.

I have been really looking forward to hopefully catching a rainbow aberration binomial palindrome or repeating set (ABABABAB) and putting them up for auction for someone else to enjoy.

Because of this, I didn't think I would have any desire to keep them, but I've been feeling worse and worse about auctioning this particular dragon. It is a combination of the date, the fact that it is my first success with Kaleido and Star, and some personal reasons. Why didn't I take my time to be sure? Because I had really been looking forward to hosting an auction like this. Also because I am a fool.

I understand if you are disappointed or upset with me, and I am extremely sorry about this. I have never canceled an auction that had bids on it before, so I feel particularly ashamed.

If you might still be interested in a rainbow aberration with a binomial ID in the future, I am going to do my best to catch another one before the arrival of 100M. I cannot make any guarantees, but I will do my best. If I am lucky enough to succeed, this future hatchling will be auctioned, and I will not cancel. I understand if you might no longer be interested or if you were only interested in this particular ID number/dragon.

In conclusion, my apologies again for the trouble and for the disappointment.

--theredhood

@pinglist-19999 (will delete soon)
@Annobethal (tagging because i didn't see you on the pinglist)
@theredhood

Nice April fools joke! ;)

In all seriousness, I was surprised you didn’t keep from the start. It happens! Don’t feel bad. I’m bummed to miss out but if any of the siblings are left I’d love one of them! (Hard to check on mobile sorry)
@theredhood

Nice April fools joke! ;)

In all seriousness, I was surprised you didn’t keep from the start. It happens! Don’t feel bad. I’m bummed to miss out but if any of the siblings are left I’d love one of them! (Hard to check on mobile sorry)
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
LOL, good one. And thank you for being understanding.

There is still this one at least as of this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93999940

And I will continue to try to catch another binomial rainbow to sell properly in the future. I've always wanted to share some of my really good catches with others eventually. I've even been thinking of setting up some special ID pinglists. But luck is fickle with IDs indeed.

I have to say that the sandsurge that is now next to 93999939 kept staring at me saying...why you selling my friend? And I've just typed that crazy in my head out loud. XD
@Rahkali
LOL, good one. And thank you for being understanding.

There is still this one at least as of this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93999940

And I will continue to try to catch another binomial rainbow to sell properly in the future. I've always wanted to share some of my really good catches with others eventually. I've even been thinking of setting up some special ID pinglists. But luck is fickle with IDs indeed.

I have to say that the sandsurge that is now next to 93999939 kept staring at me saying...why you selling my friend? And I've just typed that crazy in my head out loud. XD
I understand! Definitely interested if you hatch another :)
I understand! Definitely interested if you hatch another :)
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz -- Thank you as well for being understanding!

If you would like, I could ping you in case I luck out on another rainbow aberration binomial palindrome and/or a binomial repeating set/split. Please feel free to let me know either way.
@mayanaz -- Thank you as well for being understanding!

If you would like, I could ping you in case I luck out on another rainbow aberration binomial palindrome and/or a binomial repeating set/split. Please feel free to let me know either way.
Yes please, interested in all kinds of special IDs!! I also saw the sandsurge you mentioned (93333339 and 93999939, both rainbows?! Of course they had to stay together!) and I’d love one of those eventually too! And the new aether pair?? Your rainbow dragons are just so cool, I added myself to the pinglists :D
Yes please, interested in all kinds of special IDs!! I also saw the sandsurge you mentioned (93333339 and 93999939, both rainbows?! Of course they had to stay together!) and I’d love one of those eventually too! And the new aether pair?? Your rainbow dragons are just so cool, I added myself to the pinglists :D
@mayanaz -- Thank you so much; I am glad you like them!

If I land an ID, I do mention it when I ping the lists for new rainbow hatchlings, so please keep an eye out. I also mention whether I am keeping or selling, though in this case made a grave error. XD

I've added a ping for you to my rainbow aberration auction draft as well.
@mayanaz -- Thank you so much; I am glad you like them!

If I land an ID, I do mention it when I ping the lists for new rainbow hatchlings, so please keep an eye out. I also mention whether I am keeping or selling, though in this case made a grave error. XD

I've added a ping for you to my rainbow aberration auction draft as well.
Sounds good, thank you!! ^^
Sounds good, thank you!! ^^
1 2