Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unnecessarily hard video game songs?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Theme of Laura, Love Psalm, and Terror in the Depths of the Fog(!!!), all from Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack :-) Thank you Akira Yamaoka
Theme of Laura, Love Psalm, and Terror in the Depths of the Fog(!!!), all from Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack :-) Thank you Akira Yamaoka
664540dnwnhh96hs.gif
Almost anything from the Ark Survival Evolved OST, but Battle March and Genesis part two in particular are just my favs. I actually just love the whole soundtrack, Gareth Coker is an amazing composer. He also did the soundtracks for Ori and the Blind Forest and Halo Infinite!
Almost anything from the Ark Survival Evolved OST, but Battle March and Genesis part two in particular are just my favs. I actually just love the whole soundtrack, Gareth Coker is an amazing composer. He also did the soundtracks for Ori and the Blind Forest and Halo Infinite!
rSvYfKQ.png Hatchery q2zMYvt.png
The OSTs for the Devil May Cry pachinko games. They have no right to be that good for a pachinko game. Would highly recommend looking up the OSTs for CR Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May Cry X: The Last Judgment.
The OSTs for the Devil May Cry pachinko games. They have no right to be that good for a pachinko game. Would highly recommend looking up the OSTs for CR Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May Cry X: The Last Judgment.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
theme for titan lost phase/fight in final fantasy XVI, easily. that whole game has unnecessarily good music though
theme for titan lost phase/fight in final fantasy XVI, easily. that whole game has unnecessarily good music though
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12