Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Guide] Gravel Guide for Marva's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is my first April the First on FR, so thank you for tips! Very helpful.
This is my first April the First on FR, so thank you for tips! Very helpful.
Pretty Gen1 for sale
Already on AH!
@Aequorin
I'm glad the spirit was understood, and thank you, it would really be a shame for folks to miss this.
@Aequorin
I'm glad the spirit was understood, and thank you, it would really be a shame for folks to miss this.
812d1f0ddf8bfc0ce8ab477585aa949d15dd9c3e.gif8a3dd0b4432df68f7786d4239b6e4152098e6713.gif
olleyes.gif Kami | he/him olleyes.gif
Click the ufo sticker if you want to believe in my art
oui.gif
omg,,,
omg,,,
[quote name="KamiRain" date="2024-04-01 08:28:55" ] @/Aequorin I'm glad the spirit was understood, and thank you, it would really be a shame for folks to miss this. [/quote] @KamiRain, I've long appreciated this particular form of art. [emoji=new friend size=1]
KamiRain wrote on 2024-04-01 08:28:55:
@/Aequorin

@KamiRain, I've long appreciated this particular form of art.
Really informative and helpful! I know how to maximize the amount of Gravel I get. Thank you so much for this guide!
Really informative and helpful! I know how to maximize the amount of Gravel I get. Thank you so much for this guide!
v2fvT9R.png
[quote name="@Options" date="2024-04-01 07:49:15" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-04-01 07:38:46" ] @/KamiRain, while typically this should be moved to the Guides forum, given the duration of the event and your dedication to Marva, we can make an exception for today. That said, your title was edited to bring it in line with Forum Etiquette. Thank you! [/quote] HELP? Because of this I thought it was legit LOL [/quote] ty for saying smth, I was confused if it was actually real or not because of everyone's reply :sob:
@Options wrote on 2024-04-01 07:49:15:
Aequorin wrote on 2024-04-01 07:38:46:
@/KamiRain, while typically this should be moved to the Guides forum, given the duration of the event and your dedication to Marva, we can make an exception for today. That said, your title was edited to bring it in line with Forum Etiquette. Thank you!

HELP? Because of this I thought it was legit LOL
ty for saying smth, I was confused if it was actually real or not because of everyone's reply :sob:
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Finally, i can be efficient about my gravel-grinding! thank you , op!
Finally, i can be efficient about my gravel-grinding! thank you , op!
xulc4O8.png
Wow! This is a really helpful video! All these ways of getting gravel I never thought of. I will be refining this tips and building my own gravelly empire!
Wow! This is a really helpful video! All these ways of getting gravel I never thought of. I will be refining this tips and building my own gravelly empire!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-04-01 08:18:25" ] Unfortunately, to anyone wondering, this isn't a guide to getting gravel. This is a guide to getting river pebbles, which is similar but still different. [/quote] 1 river pebble = 2 gravel in the river pebble to gravel exchange. Therefore, it is a guide to getting riber pebbles which gets us gravel, so gravel guide
Natron wrote on 2024-04-01 08:18:25:
Unfortunately, to anyone wondering, this isn't a guide to getting gravel. This is a guide to getting river pebbles, which is similar but still different.
1 river pebble = 2 gravel in the river pebble to gravel exchange. Therefore, it is a guide to getting riber pebbles which gets us gravel, so gravel guide
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
I knew exactly what I'd see when I click this link. I did it anyway and have zero regrets. Thank you for the extremely helpful guide <3
I knew exactly what I'd see when I click this link. I did it anyway and have zero regrets. Thank you for the extremely helpful guide <3
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8