Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk about your fav car!!!
1 2
bmw e30 >>>>

also i love porsche but i dont now shiiii about cars >:)
bmw e30 >>>>

also i love porsche but i dont now shiiii about cars >:)
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
The Buick Reatta. It was Buick's attempt at a two-seater coupe. They only sold 21,761 over the course of 4 years. I'd love to own one.

I'm also rather fond of the first generation Ford Escapes, although I won't go out of my way to buy one again.
The Buick Reatta. It was Buick's attempt at a two-seater coupe. They only sold 21,761 over the course of 4 years. I'd love to own one.

I'm also rather fond of the first generation Ford Escapes, although I won't go out of my way to buy one again.
we wanted a sports car we could track! the e30 is sporty but still offers a lot of practicality, we got a volvo and a jeep already so the practicality was redundant for us. and while we both love e30s we just kinda got bored of it eventually.

the e30 sounded better, you can't get a 944 to sound as good being a 4 cylinder. but the 944 is more balanced with a front engine, rear transmission vs the e30 front everything. thus filling the track/sport car spot for us!
we wanted a sports car we could track! the e30 is sporty but still offers a lot of practicality, we got a volvo and a jeep already so the practicality was redundant for us. and while we both love e30s we just kinda got bored of it eventually.

the e30 sounded better, you can't get a 944 to sound as good being a 4 cylinder. but the 944 is more balanced with a front engine, rear transmission vs the e30 front everything. thus filling the track/sport car spot for us!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
1 2