Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 462 463
@thirteen13boi
Oh wow such gorgeous dragons! It would be my honor to draw them. Before I give you a quote I just have some questions. Do you want them to be separate images or both dragons in one image? I could try my best and make both dragons fit in the 100 x 500 canvas but spirals take more space than other dragons in this style (especially considering yours has a lot of apparel). Thus I can’t exactly promise (but I’ll try my best) that I could make them fit perfectly considering the size. Is this ok with you?
@thirteen13boi
Oh wow such gorgeous dragons! It would be my honor to draw them. Before I give you a quote I just have some questions. Do you want them to be separate images or both dragons in one image? I could try my best and make both dragons fit in the 100 x 500 canvas but spirals take more space than other dragons in this style (especially considering yours has a lot of apparel). Thus I can’t exactly promise (but I’ll try my best) that I could make them fit perfectly considering the size. Is this ok with you?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
if you could to two different ones that'd be great! my plan is to export them to photoshop afterwards to add in the logo and such, and that'd make the process heaps easier.
@joydom
if you could to two different ones that'd be great! my plan is to export them to photoshop afterwards to add in the logo and such, and that'd make the process heaps easier.
@joydom
gFRo0Jr.png FbBE7dN.png
L7aQfSh.png
J7D1quC.png
@thirteen13boi
That works for me! The total would be $13 is this ok? And is it ok to simplify the apparel of the spiral if I need to?
@thirteen13boi
That works for me! The total would be $13 is this ok? And is it ok to simplify the apparel of the spiral if I need to?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom
thats alright with me! he definitely has alot going on tbh.
@joydom
thats alright with me! he definitely has alot going on tbh.
gFRo0Jr.png FbBE7dN.png
L7aQfSh.png
J7D1quC.png
@thirteen13boi
Nice thank you! Nothing wrong with a lot of details but it can easily get muddied in a small canvas like this one haha. I’ll hopefully have a sketch for you to view in a day or two
@thirteen13boi
Nice thank you! Nothing wrong with a lot of details but it can easily get muddied in a small canvas like this one haha. I’ll hopefully have a sketch for you to view in a day or two
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom
quick question, how do i pay you?
@joydom
quick question, how do i pay you?
gFRo0Jr.png FbBE7dN.png
L7aQfSh.png
J7D1quC.png
@thirteen13boi
I take PayPal but I’ll only ask for your email (to send an invoice) once you’ve seen a sketch you’re pleased with
@thirteen13boi
I take PayPal but I’ll only ask for your email (to send an invoice) once you’ve seen a sketch you’re pleased with
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
ah alright! thats perfect because i really only use paypal
ah alright! thats perfect because i really only use paypal
gFRo0Jr.png FbBE7dN.png
L7aQfSh.png
J7D1quC.png
@thirteen13boi
Same here haha! But yes I’ll get back to you with a sketch as soon as possible
@thirteen13boi
Same here haha! But yes I’ll get back to you with a sketch as soon as possible
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom