Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM] The Fold In Our Stars Event
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://imgur.com/s9gHTzE.png[/img] :)
s9gHTzE.png

:)
FR+3
Some more (last-minute, oops) entries! [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Some cranes... [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vTTv4c21/fiosentry3.jpg[/img] And a few dragons :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/j5ZwPfQj/fiosentry2.jpg[/img]
Some more (last-minute, oops) entries!
Some cranes...
fiosentry3.jpg

And a few dragons :)
fiosentry2.jpg
Irm4GmB.png TdTJOrw.png ll0CfnD.png FObX7rS.png
r4EqmTi.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/B2luvmq.jpeg[/img] added to my original two and now i have a lil flock of cranes!!
B2luvmq.jpeg

added to my original two and now i have a lil flock of cranes!!
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
Event over! Thank you for partcipating, I hope you all have fun

I’ll be tallying everywhere and actually putting ppl to hall of fame the coming next few days. And the raffle ofc
Event over! Thank you for partcipating, I hope you all have fun

I’ll be tallying everywhere and actually putting ppl to hall of fame the coming next few days. And the raffle ofc
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Sunlightdruid The paper you used has such beautiful and intricate patterns! :O
@Sunlightdruid The paper you used has such beautiful and intricate patterns! :O
r4EqmTi.png
@Troubatory thank you!! its a kaleidoscope pack I picked up, it is soooo satisfying to work with because of the geometry :3
@Troubatory thank you!! its a kaleidoscope pack I picked up, it is soooo satisfying to work with because of the geometry :3
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
[size=1] @BarracudaCultist @VultureSongs @lunawolf23 @Culcidae @omegasmileyface @Wizjonerka @Astromanian @pihoero @humbleddarkmage @neenor @VultureSong @InTheClouds @kallimabutterfly @zombats @Troubatory @DiRoxy @CelesticLeo @CreatorsDilemma @Sunlightdruid @Vosmikot @oneluckyduck @Lundlaeva[/size] Thank you all of you for participating in this event!! I hope you all have a nice time cooking [emoji=aether winking size=1] You all now have [b]24 hours[/b] to check the tickets and tell me if anything is wrong, before I draw the raffle! [center][b][url= https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUvoinsalhWWcykgpjlmu2aezReG9lUbfIA1c-UtTw/edit]>>Click here for the spreadsheet<<[/url][/b] (Go to the “Fold In The Stars” tab for the ticket stats!)[/center] Also I promise, I’ll be updating the hall of fame in the next few days.
@BarracudaCultist @VultureSongs @lunawolf23 @Culcidae @omegasmileyface @Wizjonerka @Astromanian @pihoero @humbleddarkmage @neenor @VultureSong @InTheClouds @kallimabutterfly @zombats @Troubatory @DiRoxy @CelesticLeo @CreatorsDilemma @Sunlightdruid @Vosmikot @oneluckyduck @Lundlaeva

Thank you all of you for participating in this event!! I hope you all have a nice time cooking
You all now have 24 hours to check the tickets and tell me if anything is wrong, before I draw the raffle!
>>Click here for the spreadsheet<<
(Go to the “Fold In The Stars” tab for the ticket stats!)

Also I promise, I’ll be updating the hall of fame in the next few days.
Looks good to me! [emoji=music notes size=1]
Looks good to me!
r4EqmTi.png
[size=1]@BarracudaCultist @VultureSongs @lunawolf23 @Culcidae @omegasmileyface @Wizjonerka @Astromanian @pihoero @humbleddarkmage @neenor @VultureSong @InTheClouds @kallimabutterfly @zombats @Troubatory @DiRoxy @CelesticLeo @CreatorsDilemma @Sunlightdruid @Vosmikot @oneluckyduck @Lundlaeva[/size] [center][b][color=#cc0099][size=5]Raffle Drawing Time![/color][/b][/size] The raffle was drawn using Javascript's random function via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst. This is the same sheet that Arcane uses to draw oofr, so rest assured that it's definitely fair! Winners will have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond. If they do not respond, another name will be drawn. Each participant is eligible to win only [b]once.[/b] Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn third, list 3 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. Our dear winners: 1. @kallimabutterfly 2. @Troubatory 3. @zombats 4. @Culcidae Thank you for being part of this event, I hope you all had fun and enjoyed folding those tasty aether snacks! [emoji=old parchment size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@BarracudaCultist @VultureSongs @lunawolf23 @Culcidae @omegasmileyface @Wizjonerka @Astromanian @pihoero @humbleddarkmage @neenor @VultureSong @InTheClouds @kallimabutterfly @zombats @Troubatory @DiRoxy @CelesticLeo @CreatorsDilemma @Sunlightdruid @Vosmikot @oneluckyduck @Lundlaeva

Raffle Drawing Time!

The raffle was drawn using Javascript's random function via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst. This is the same sheet that Arcane uses to draw oofr, so rest assured that it's definitely fair!

Winners will have 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond, another name will be drawn.

Each participant is eligible to win only once.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn third, list 3 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.

Our dear winners:

1. @kallimabutterfly
2. @Troubatory
3. @zombats
4. @Culcidae

Thank you for being part of this event, I hope you all had fun and enjoyed folding those tasty aether snacks!
Yay!!!!
1. Dessert
2. Demitasse

Thank you so much for hosting! I had fun folding these :)
Yay!!!!
1. Dessert
2. Demitasse

Thank you so much for hosting! I had fun folding these :)
r4EqmTi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7