Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Plush-able breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Spirals or baby Aethers
Spirals or baby Aethers
bogsneaks. beanbags. beansneaks. think of the beans. the BEANS.
bogsneaks. beanbags. beansneaks. think of the beans. the BEANS.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74723608][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747237/74723608_350.png[/img][/url] Look at him and tell me obies weren't made for this Plus their stone form can just be them as a stuffed animal
74723608_350.png
Look at him and tell me obies weren't made for this
Plus their stone form can just be them as a stuffed animal
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Snappers feel like they'd be fairly simple, they're mostly big, blocky, shapes that feel like they could lend themselves okay to a sewing pattern. They also don't have any hair or feathers, and their wings are pretty small.

Obelisks feel like they'd probably be doable, but their manes kind of remain a question. Like, they could either be made of a fake hair like material, but that wouldn't really hold the right shape, or, they could shape it with the same material as the test of the body, which wouldn't allow any flexibility, but would keep the shape consistent (but would also be more complicated pattern-wise)

Mirrors, despite their odd traits also feel potentially doable. Not having bonus manes or feathers really feels like a big plus in terms of plushie making tbh.
Snappers feel like they'd be fairly simple, they're mostly big, blocky, shapes that feel like they could lend themselves okay to a sewing pattern. They also don't have any hair or feathers, and their wings are pretty small.

Obelisks feel like they'd probably be doable, but their manes kind of remain a question. Like, they could either be made of a fake hair like material, but that wouldn't really hold the right shape, or, they could shape it with the same material as the test of the body, which wouldn't allow any flexibility, but would keep the shape consistent (but would also be more complicated pattern-wise)

Mirrors, despite their odd traits also feel potentially doable. Not having bonus manes or feathers really feels like a big plus in terms of plushie making tbh.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
bogsneaks, snappers, or mirrors!!!!
bogsneaks, snappers, or mirrors!!!!
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I have an Obelisk that looks like a plush, so it's easy to guess what my opinion is
I have an Obelisk that looks like a plush, so it's easy to guess what my opinion is
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Snappers would be super cuddly! they'd be like a giant mass of pillow, and wouldn't that be comfy to lie down on....
maybe not as plushable, but i think Sprials could work too. imagine wrapping one around your body like a loooong scarf... or, maybe it could have some kind of wire "bone" that lets them be slightly posable.
Snappers would be super cuddly! they'd be like a giant mass of pillow, and wouldn't that be comfy to lie down on....
maybe not as plushable, but i think Sprials could work too. imagine wrapping one around your body like a loooong scarf... or, maybe it could have some kind of wire "bone" that lets them be slightly posable.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
YtTJqkQ.gif
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-03-28 17:32:22" ] and I can see Spirals as those 'scarf' plushies. [/quote] I need this ASAP
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-03-28 17:32:22:

and I can see Spirals as those 'scarf' plushies.

I need this ASAP
eBBsRX8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6