Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94003875 Could I potentially grab her?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94003875 Could I potentially grab her?
Is Kyrith available? She looks great
Is Kyrith available? She looks great
@sunlitskies, sending!
@sunlitskies, sending!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@yuckcity, sorry, someone else asked for her right before you. Is there another dragon that you'd like?
@yuckcity, sorry, someone else asked for her right before you. Is there another dragon that you'd like?
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@ofkismetandkalon does she have a sister who looks like her? I'm not fussed about eye color.
@ofkismetandkalon does she have a sister who looks like her? I'm not fussed about eye color.
@yuckcity, she doesn't have any sisters yet, but she does have a couple brothers left! You can also subscribe to the pinglist for that pair if you'd prefer to wait for girls.
@yuckcity, she doesn't have any sisters yet, but she does have a couple brothers left! You can also subscribe to the pinglist for that pair if you'd prefer to wait for girls.
Bump!
Bump!
Could I please have Taiyo? He's beautiful and I might breed him but I also think he would make a gorgeous perma baby (not that I have a scroll right now but eventually). He looks like he's holding the moon in a starry sky!

Weird fact about my dragons: my two progens were born in the nature flight but moved to the Starfall Isles to start their clan (I really was just indecisive when making my clan lol!)
Could I please have Taiyo? He's beautiful and I might breed him but I also think he would make a gorgeous perma baby (not that I have a scroll right now but eventually). He looks like he's holding the moon in a starry sky!

Weird fact about my dragons: my two progens were born in the nature flight but moved to the Starfall Isles to start their clan (I really was just indecisive when making my clan lol!)
fHKOi67.png 73vKFNE.png WMCEgD8.png rix3ppo.png 4kekx4D.png

giphy.gif
@luminaree, sending!
@luminaree, sending!
@Fallen Stars two hatchlings!
@Fallen Stars two hatchlings!