Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where do you get unhatched eggs from?
1 2 3 4
I mostly get them from coli and occasionally from scavenging. I also forget that I can brew them now lol. Did that once maybe?
I mostly get them from coli and occasionally from scavenging. I also forget that I can brew them now lol. Did that once maybe?
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.pngYQDTO.gif
I've only ever gotten eggs from scavenging. I didn't know they could be brewed.
I've only ever gotten eggs from scavenging. I didn't know they could be brewed.
Augite Fragments avatar

wishlist

faq
I get most of my eggs from scavenging, a fair few come from the coli, and I've brewed one or two Bogsneak eggs at Baldwin's. If we add in Nocturne eggs, most of those have come from NotN chests. I've also gotten some eggs as a part of on-sight trades.
I get most of my eggs from scavenging, a fair few come from the coli, and I've brewed one or two Bogsneak eggs at Baldwin's. If we add in Nocturne eggs, most of those have come from NotN chests. I've also gotten some eggs as a part of on-sight trades.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
From the scavenging [emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1]
From the scavenging

XI8Ptgx.jpg
@puzzling
At alchemy level 16 you unlock bogsneak eggs.
@puzzling
At alchemy level 16 you unlock bogsneak eggs.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I get most eggs from coli and NotN chests. I think I only brewed one bogsneak egg before I forgot about them again.
I get most eggs from coli and NotN chests. I think I only brewed one bogsneak egg before I forgot about them again.
@Kindryte I didn't know that, thanks! This isn't that related but do you know why so many people have gen1 nocturnes? Are they easy to get or something?
@Kindryte I didn't know that, thanks! This isn't that related but do you know why so many people have gen1 nocturnes? Are they easy to get or something?
Augite Fragments avatar

wishlist

faq
I brew a lot of Bog eggs for some major egg stonks. Didn't even realize I could do that until I had pages and pages of mats just sitting in my hoard so now I just permabrew them lol
I brew a lot of Bog eggs for some major egg stonks. Didn't even realize I could do that until I had pages and pages of mats just sitting in my hoard so now I just permabrew them lol
HxP6kXi.png5196.png1051.png 1084.png34793.pngHxP6kXi.png
She/Her FR +3
@puzzling
During the last 2 weeks of december there's an event called 'night of the nocturne'- where you can fight special mimic enemies in the coliseum who have a chance to drop special chests. Those chests can contain genes, apparel, familiars, vistas, scenes and nocturne eggs, and given that the last noth was only a few months ago there's currently a LOT of nocs waiting to get genes or breed changes.

(It's also the reason that unhatched noc eggs are the cheapest eggs you can get on the AH right now)
@puzzling
During the last 2 weeks of december there's an event called 'night of the nocturne'- where you can fight special mimic enemies in the coliseum who have a chance to drop special chests. Those chests can contain genes, apparel, familiars, vistas, scenes and nocturne eggs, and given that the last noth was only a few months ago there's currently a LOT of nocs waiting to get genes or breed changes.

(It's also the reason that unhatched noc eggs are the cheapest eggs you can get on the AH right now)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte Thank you! I would've wondered forever
@Kindryte Thank you! I would've wondered forever
Augite Fragments avatar

wishlist

faq
1 2 3 4