Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Destashing! DONE!
@beBlueberry

SO SORRY, I saw the ping and was going to answer but real life happened and I forgot!

A stack of 99 Rusted Treasure Chests please!
@beBlueberry

SO SORRY, I saw the ping and was going to answer but real life happened and I forgot!

A stack of 99 Rusted Treasure Chests please!
w8o0xW1.png iiILKcw.png
@linin lmao apparently I do NOT have [item=accent: opal nebula], what I have is [item=skin: opal nebula] - what would you like for your two skins? i can do carved face of deity for sure but wanted to let you swap out the second one if you like
@linin
lmao apparently I do NOT have Accent: Opal Nebula , what I have is Skin: Opal Nebula - what would you like for your two skins? i can do carved face of deity for sure but wanted to let you swap out the second one if you like
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
re above: aaah i see, i sent the wrong one to @mikhael, who requested the skin! Mikhael, do you want to trade the accent out for the PC skin instead? i didn't realize there were two with the same name lmao
re above: aaah i see, i sent the wrong one to @mikhael, who requested the skin! Mikhael, do you want to trade the accent out for the PC skin instead? i didn't realize there were two with the same name lmao
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
pre-reply(?):
whether skin or accent would be nice for me :3
pre-reply(?):
whether skin or accent would be nice for me :3
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
I have a cat named Jett. He is an orange tabby cat with yellow eyes. He is cat but he doesn't know he is a cat. He has lived with me and my dog since he was about 3 weeks old.
How is he like a dog?
He knows how to use the doggy door (reason why we have to keep it shut all the time now.)
Tries to bark like a dog
Can kinda walk on a leash (my dog is not the best at it.)
He plays with my dog

I have a cat named Jett. He is an orange tabby cat with yellow eyes. He is cat but he doesn't know he is a cat. He has lived with me and my dog since he was about 3 weeks old.
How is he like a dog?
He knows how to use the doggy door (reason why we have to keep it shut all the time now.)
Tries to bark like a dog
Can kinda walk on a leash (my dog is not the best at it.)
He plays with my dog

@beblueberry oh no you sent me the one that i wanted/i meant the skydancer one! sorry if that was unclear/if there's been some mixup?
@beblueberry oh no you sent me the one that i wanted/i meant the skydancer one! sorry if that was unclear/if there's been some mixup?
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
1 skins - gilded void, reclaimed life skin
2 skins - summer coat chest, cloudmarked cirrus
3 skins - shade touched, snakeskin opalescense
4 skins - opaline rift, sol's blight

Thank you so much!! I've been so grateful for the chance to catch up on some of the fest skins I'd missed!
1 skins - gilded void, reclaimed life skin
2 skins - summer coat chest, cloudmarked cirrus
3 skins - shade touched, snakeskin opalescense
4 skins - opaline rift, sol's blight

Thank you so much!! I've been so grateful for the chance to catch up on some of the fest skins I'd missed!
@beBlueberry
Could I grab imp storm prince skin and something random? For a lightning dragon? Idk
I was off for a month sorry!
@beBlueberry
Could I grab imp storm prince skin and something random? For a lightning dragon? Idk
I was off for a month sorry!
GO1zI9z.gif
my apologies, life has been real hectic... would I still be eligible for the prize?
my apologies, life has been real hectic... would I still be eligible for the prize?
8URelp0.png WXOu4H0.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.pngsxrFjUf.gif[/url