Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcane Dom Shop [Closed]
1 2 3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20987283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/209873/20987283_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5] [color=Darkviolet] [b]Zombats Arcane Dom Shop[/b] [/size][/color][/center] [center][columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/g3b0q7gtcjfm7na/arcanev2.png[/img][nextcol] [size=4] Status: Open March 31-April 6, 2024 Hello and welcome to my new Dominance Shop. I am attempting to earn the achievement for buying items from the treasure MP and would love your help while saving you money. 15% off MP price [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]Dom Discount Calculator[/url] Tips are appreciated but not required. To Order: Please post in this thread and list what items you are looking for. (I am subscribed) Once your order is placed, I will try to buy the items. You can either pre-send payment via 1-way CR or PM (required for 4+ item orders), or pay after I get the item(s) via PA. If you pre-pay and I am unable to obtain the item by the end of the week, you will be refunded. I am not taking any more fest Skin orders as I will be offline until after Fest ends. [/columns][/center]
20987283_350.png
Zombats Arcane Dom Shop
arcanev2.png Status: Open March 31-April 6, 2024

Hello and welcome to my new Dominance Shop. I am attempting to earn the achievement for buying items from the treasure MP and would love your help while saving you money.

15% off MP price Dom Discount Calculator
Tips are appreciated but not required.

To Order: Please post in this thread and list what items you are looking for. (I am subscribed) Once your order is placed, I will try to buy the items. You can either pre-send payment via 1-way CR or PM (required for 4+ item orders), or pay after I get the item(s) via PA.
If you pre-pay and I am unable to obtain the item by the end of the week, you will be refunded.

I am not taking any more fest Skin orders as I will be offline until after Fest ends.

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
Open Orders

None
Open Orders

None

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
And OPEN
And OPEN

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats
Hello! I would like to order these skins:

Accent: Sing to the Wind x3
Accent: Breezeback Prance x4
Skin: Vibrant Cloudchaser x1
Skin: Gale Sovereign x6
Accent: In the Wind x1
Accent: Zephyre Fay x4
Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Accent: Aergate x1
Skin: Hainu Herder x2
Accent: Cloud Nine x3
Accent: Airy Faerie x1
Accent: Many Clouds x6

Total: 35x30,000=1,050,000t

Send payment via PM!
@zombats
Hello! I would like to order these skins:

Accent: Sing to the Wind x3
Accent: Breezeback Prance x4
Skin: Vibrant Cloudchaser x1
Skin: Gale Sovereign x6
Accent: In the Wind x1
Accent: Zephyre Fay x4
Accent: Scent of the Wind x3
Accent: Aergate x1
Skin: Hainu Herder x2
Accent: Cloud Nine x3
Accent: Airy Faerie x1
Accent: Many Clouds x6

Total: 35x30,000=1,050,000t

Send payment via PM!
Heya, may I order one full set of fest skins?
Heya, may I order one full set of fest skins?
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@zombats hi! could I get the following:

2x breezeback prince
1x gale sovereign
1x in the wind
1x zephyre fay
1x scent of the wind
1x aergate
2x many clouds
1x hainu herder

thank you!
@zombats hi! could I get the following:

2x breezeback prince
1x gale sovereign
1x in the wind
1x zephyre fay
1x scent of the wind
1x aergate
2x many clouds
1x hainu herder

thank you!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Hi! Would you please grab one each of these for me?

Fading Melody
Cloud Nine
Sing to the Wind
Zephyre Fay
Breezeback Prance
Scent of the Wind
Gale Sovereign
Many Clouds

Total: 238kt

Sending PM!
Hi! Would you please grab one each of these for me?

Fading Melody
Cloud Nine
Sing to the Wind
Zephyre Fay
Breezeback Prance
Scent of the Wind
Gale Sovereign
Many Clouds

Total: 238kt

Sending PM!
n2Yio0g.png
Hi there! Could I get a full set of festival skins/accents except for Cloud Nine? I'll send over the treasure via PM, thanks!
Hi there! Could I get a full set of festival skins/accents except for Cloud Nine? I'll send over the treasure via PM, thanks!
ANbDf4Q.gif
170,000t for modern Cinder, pls, sending cr
170,000t for modern Cinder, pls, sending cr
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
Hi, I'd like to place an order for a set of skins + Skin: Hainu Herder, 29750*15=446,250t total!

Sending a CR, thank you!
Hi, I'd like to place an order for a set of skins + Skin: Hainu Herder, 29750*15=446,250t total!

Sending a CR, thank you!
1 2 3