Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 488 489
Hello! ^^

Could I please order:

x3 Breed Change: Auraboa
x3 Skin: Gale Sovereign

Total should be 790,500t. Would PAs for discount price be alright? And I'll send a tip as a 1-way cr?
Hello! ^^

Could I please order:

x3 Breed Change: Auraboa
x3 Skin: Gale Sovereign

Total should be 790,500t. Would PAs for discount price be alright? And I'll send a tip as a 1-way cr?
@oldred100
all sent via PA! Happy mj~

@SunbakedBiscuit
Yep sure! I'll send them all over for the discount price shortly :)
@oldred100
all sent via PA! Happy mj~

@SunbakedBiscuit
Yep sure! I'll send them all over for the discount price shortly :)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Hiya! Back again! Could I place an order for a full set of all 14 skins? Should be 416,500t! Thank you c: I'll send over PM.
Hiya! Back again! Could I place an order for a full set of all 14 skins? Should be 416,500t! Thank you c: I'll send over PM.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Can I order a full set of festival Skins/accents for 416500. I'll send over a PM
Can I order a full set of festival Skins/accents for 416500. I'll send over a PM
@Valoria Hello! PAs for the 14 skins have been set up to Irithyll, happy mj [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Valoria
Hello! PAs for the 14 skins have been set up to Irithyll, happy mj
Could I order:
1 Skin: Gale Sovereign
1 Accent: Scent of the Wind
Could I order:
1 Skin: Gale Sovereign
1 Accent: Scent of the Wind
a2Ufdch.gif G2s For Sale
G1 Sales
@Mirna Awh thanks so much for going out of your way to do that, I really appreciate you.
@Mirna Awh thanks so much for going out of your way to do that, I really appreciate you.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Anagennisi @Ketrilla
PAs have been set up! Happy MJ :)
@Anagennisi @Ketrilla
PAs have been set up! Happy MJ :)
Hi. Thanks for sharing your Dom discount.

I currently have an order for 34 festival skincents at another Dom shop but they haven't responded so I was hoping it would be okay to request your services. Do you have enough treasure on-hand for me to get my 34 PAs for the price of the discounted item? It will cost 1,011,500 treasure. Or do you need the treasure beforehand?
Hi. Thanks for sharing your Dom discount.

I currently have an order for 34 festival skincents at another Dom shop but they haven't responded so I was hoping it would be okay to request your services. Do you have enough treasure on-hand for me to get my 34 PAs for the price of the discounted item? It will cost 1,011,500 treasure. Or do you need the treasure beforehand?
@Veredii
Hi! Yes I can grab them for you and set up PAs for 29,750t each, just let me know which skins you'd like ^^
@Veredii
Hi! Yes I can grab them for you and set up PAs for 29,750t each, just let me know which skins you'd like ^^
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 488 489