Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Print Price UMAs
Clearing out some skins/accents that I don't particularly use or want anymore. I went back and found the print price for hopefully all of these, but if I made a mistake just let me know.

^ 500g

^ 500

^ 900g

Willing to haggle down, take eggs etc. mostly just want them gone. Bit of a pipe dream but if anyone has the skin below I'd love to trade if any above suit your fancy.

Will send a crossroads usually for these things but let me know if you'd rather go through a private auction.
Clearing out some skins/accents that I don't particularly use or want anymore. I went back and found the print price for hopefully all of these, but if I made a mistake just let me know.

^ 500g

^ 500

^ 900g

Willing to haggle down, take eggs etc. mostly just want them gone. Bit of a pipe dream but if anyone has the skin below I'd love to trade if any above suit your fancy.

Will send a crossroads usually for these things but let me know if you'd rather go through a private auction.
lel.png
@Serpenta
Hello! Could I get a PA for Bittercrisp, please?
@Serpenta
Hello! Could I get a PA for Bittercrisp, please?
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
@Akashiyuki, set one up for you!
@Akashiyuki, set one up for you!
lel.png
bump
bump
lel.png
I’d love to grab Rebellious Scavenger!
I’d love to grab Rebellious Scavenger!
WFcrzqG.png
@Frostbite1370, sent a crossroads your way.
@Frostbite1370, sent a crossroads your way.
lel.png
bump
bump
lel.png
I'd love to purchase "only chance and rot" and "melting benzene." Would you take 1.4kg?
I'd love to purchase "only chance and rot" and "melting benzene." Would you take 1.4kg?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail, yeah that's fine for me. Will send you a crossroads.
@Azrail, yeah that's fine for me. Will send you a crossroads.
lel.png
bump
bump
lel.png