Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Found] Mistral Chests for 60FC
Hello! A little busy once again so a bit slow on the Festival. Looking for fest chests again just to finish my collection, only 2 (but I may update it later) - Offering [b]60FC a piece[/b] right now (I guess this is my usual price for now...?) Feel free to discuss and ping if you have something I need (it helps me keep track too), and all help is appreciated, thanks! [u][b]Looking for:[/b][/u] [s]Sing to the Wind Chest x1[/s] Found! [s]Zephyre Fay Chest x1[/s] Found! [s]Extra: Looking for a second Sing to the Wind Chest[/s] Not urgent but would greatly appreciate it!) - Edit, also got one through other means. Yep, that's it. Weee) [item = Sing to the Wind Chest][item = Zephyre Fay Chest]
Hello! A little busy once again so a bit slow on the Festival.

Looking for fest chests again just to finish my collection, only 2 (but I may update it later) - Offering 60FC a piece right now (I guess this is my usual price for now...?)

Feel free to discuss and ping if you have something I need (it helps me keep track too), and all help is appreciated, thanks!

Looking for:
Sing to the Wind Chest x1 Found!
Zephyre Fay Chest x1 Found!

Extra: Looking for a second Sing to the Wind Chest
Not urgent but would greatly appreciate it!) - Edit, also got one through other means.

Yep, that's it. Weee)
Sing to the Wind Chest Zephyre Fay Chest
Bump, one more needed!
Bump, one more needed!
Bump, need a last minute chest if possible.
Bump, need a last minute chest if possible.