Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | shk's low-priced(?) humanoid art[FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@rubin alright thanks!
@rubin alright thanks!
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

BOURSIN CREAM CHEESE ON ASIAGO BAGELS
They're so perfect ;W; thank you!

Sent more comments and the payment into a dm, just posting here as a bump xD
They're so perfect ;W; thank you!

Sent more comments and the payment into a dm, just posting here as a bump xD
UIJwnId.pngiXTIKzg.pnguRZAm6f.pngfdTdQqE.png
wow, my first bump? craaaazy
wow, my first bump? craaaazy
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

@XxDipstick here are yours! the hair turned out nicely today :D

click for better quality and cr or pm with payment! :D

(there's a bit of blue posca in there because i messed something up and had to cover it up lol)

UZJLVnXP_t.jpg 8SHt4Dha_t.jpg
@XxDipstick here are yours! the hair turned out nicely today :D

click for better quality and cr or pm with payment! :D

(there's a bit of blue posca in there because i messed something up and had to cover it up lol)

UZJLVnXP_t.jpg 8SHt4Dha_t.jpg
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Omg they look amazing!! You're so right, I absolutely love how your drew their hair
Tysm for drawing them <3
Omg they look amazing!! You're so right, I absolutely love how your drew their hair
Tysm for drawing them <3
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
this is a bump

but also independent speculation. i've been seeing a lot more posts on here with cheap in the title... have i mayhaps started a trend? shiroganek marketing strat? or was this normal before and i just haven't been observant? hmmmm...

nevermind that. i saw something with cheap in the title from like 2018. crazy

gee i bet these bumps kinda clog up the post for people looking for examples. sorry about that. but i have to speculate

another speculation... is 100g truly cheap or is the average art shop on here (without cheap in the title) overpriced? you would think not from the ration of 100g -> 1 dollar here on flight rising... but if you consider that you are basically earning a dollar in a third of a year, that's not a lot. maybe... instead it's that gems are too cheap to buy... so the overall value of gems is actually very low for the effort it takes to get them normally. so is the real life equivalent of purchasing gems the same as illegal tax fraud? that doesn't even make sense. where did taxes come from?

wait. but if you include fairground lucky streak, that means you can get up to 76.25g a day guaranteed(if you feed your dragons), assuming you can count the forums as an accessible system within the flight rising economy. and i guess you can, because you could theoretically do the same with crossroads, just less streamlined. then, 100g truly IS cheap, since you can max out lucky streak by grinding glimmer and gloom very hard mode for 10 minutes with a solver and then getting the remaining 25 by grinding coliseum or something. or maybe wait until the next day.

more speculations. or maybe questions. i kind of assumed users with a bajillion gems on fr just bought them, but that wouldn't really make sense considering they have so much stockpiled. so i guess they're just diligent players? but... how. there are only so many ways to get gems. you could assume many of them have just been on here for a while and just. saved up extremely, but many of them have gems way into the ten thousands and beyond. that's a lot. that's like. at least a third of the year of grinding fairgrounds everyday. maybe they have a steady income from selling dragons? actually, maybe they just sell expensive stuff on the ah they got from being diligent players. simple.

i have a thought about number of gems in circulation or something, but i can't finish it. i don't know enough about stats and economy stuff. i'm a calculus and diff eq person. haha silly. imagine if flight rising had gem inflation?

actually. imagine if this was an actual real life shop and i was selling pieces of paper for a dollar, and you come up and you look around, and one of the art pieces on the wall is literally just lowercase text speculating about the gem economy

this is a bump

but also independent speculation. i've been seeing a lot more posts on here with cheap in the title... have i mayhaps started a trend? shiroganek marketing strat? or was this normal before and i just haven't been observant? hmmmm...

nevermind that. i saw something with cheap in the title from like 2018. crazy

gee i bet these bumps kinda clog up the post for people looking for examples. sorry about that. but i have to speculate

another speculation... is 100g truly cheap or is the average art shop on here (without cheap in the title) overpriced? you would think not from the ration of 100g -> 1 dollar here on flight rising... but if you consider that you are basically earning a dollar in a third of a year, that's not a lot. maybe... instead it's that gems are too cheap to buy... so the overall value of gems is actually very low for the effort it takes to get them normally. so is the real life equivalent of purchasing gems the same as illegal tax fraud? that doesn't even make sense. where did taxes come from?

wait. but if you include fairground lucky streak, that means you can get up to 76.25g a day guaranteed(if you feed your dragons), assuming you can count the forums as an accessible system within the flight rising economy. and i guess you can, because you could theoretically do the same with crossroads, just less streamlined. then, 100g truly IS cheap, since you can max out lucky streak by grinding glimmer and gloom very hard mode for 10 minutes with a solver and then getting the remaining 25 by grinding coliseum or something. or maybe wait until the next day.

more speculations. or maybe questions. i kind of assumed users with a bajillion gems on fr just bought them, but that wouldn't really make sense considering they have so much stockpiled. so i guess they're just diligent players? but... how. there are only so many ways to get gems. you could assume many of them have just been on here for a while and just. saved up extremely, but many of them have gems way into the ten thousands and beyond. that's a lot. that's like. at least a third of the year of grinding fairgrounds everyday. maybe they have a steady income from selling dragons? actually, maybe they just sell expensive stuff on the ah they got from being diligent players. simple.

i have a thought about number of gems in circulation or something, but i can't finish it. i don't know enough about stats and economy stuff. i'm a calculus and diff eq person. haha silly. imagine if flight rising had gem inflation?

actually. imagine if this was an actual real life shop and i was selling pieces of paper for a dollar, and you come up and you look around, and one of the art pieces on the wall is literally just lowercase text speculating about the gem economy

NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

hi!! I was wondering if you’d be willing to draw a gijinka for me? I have kind of an idea of what she would look like but don’t mind paying the extra 100g/kt for it if you still feel like you need to deal with the design! I can DM you the picture if you’d like that I’m drawing inspo from

this is also the dragon! she’s going to be grown tomorrow so she wouldn’t be a baby https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93896717
hi!! I was wondering if you’d be willing to draw a gijinka for me? I have kind of an idea of what she would look like but don’t mind paying the extra 100g/kt for it if you still feel like you need to deal with the design! I can DM you the picture if you’d like that I’m drawing inspo from

this is also the dragon! she’s going to be grown tomorrow so she wouldn’t be a baby https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93896717
raPIqm3.png
@elodea that is a very pretty girl. if you already have an idea then you don't have to pay the whole extra! maybe just +20g/kt or something. dm me that reference and i'll put you on the list :D

(wow, it's kinda embarrassing that you saw me on my speculation filled bump. or maybe it was effective? new conspiracy theory emerges)
@elodea that is a very pretty girl. if you already have an idea then you don't have to pay the whole extra! maybe just +20g/kt or something. dm me that reference and i'll put you on the list :D

(wow, it's kinda embarrassing that you saw me on my speculation filled bump. or maybe it was effective? new conspiracy theory emerges)
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

[center]bump. my cat is sleeping on my desk. live laugh love [emoji=cat 2 size=1][/center]
bump. my cat is sleeping on my desk. live laugh love
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

@rubin here are yours!!! i ran out of room so i had to split it into two. honestly went crazy with these. love the designs, tried to get that [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]elegance[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] cr or pm with payment and click to see better! [URL=https://imgbox.com/JpY1eqfg][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/ae/9e/JpY1eqfg_t.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://imgbox.com/QXAxotx9][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/fc/0c/QXAxotx9_t.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://imgbox.com/meod8G7Z][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/77/35/meod8G7Z_t.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
@rubin here are yours!!! i ran out of room so i had to split it into two. honestly went crazy with these. love the designs, tried to get that elegance

cr or pm with payment and click to see better!
JpY1eqfg_t.jpg QXAxotx9_t.jpg meod8G7Z_t.jpg
NOP5viO.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14