Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | celadon freebies temp closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
bump
bump
i would like a graphic! type of graphic: i think its a banner ( im gonna maybe make a lineage/subspecies ) images:[img]https://i.imgur.com/79c8FKB.png[/img] sorry i dont have anything else but would it be ok if you put a volcano? text: what text would you like on the graphic font: Dreaming Outloud Pro Regular colors: #FF7C00 (orange) extra: anything that you want to include: volcano/fire themed! tip?30g i hope thats ok!
i would like a graphic!
type of graphic: i think its a banner ( im gonna maybe make a lineage/subspecies )
images:79c8FKB.png sorry i dont have anything else but would it be ok if you put a volcano?
text: what text would you like on the graphic
font: Dreaming Outloud Pro Regular
colors: #FF7C00 (orange)
extra: anything that you want to include: volcano/fire themed!
tip?30g

i hope thats ok!
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
@mysticgalaxy may you link me the font on dafont & for the text on the graphic, do you not want any text?
@mysticgalaxy may you link me the font on dafont & for the text on the graphic, do you not want any text?
@masquerains oops sorry! i dont know how to do that TvT but i would like some text but can you please choose the font since im struggling?
@masquerains oops sorry! i dont know how to do that TvT but i would like some text but can you please choose the font since im struggling?
@mysticgalaxy so text would be like what do you want the text to say in the graphic like the text says "celadon freebies" on the graphic on my front page. and yeah np!
@mysticgalaxy so text would be like what do you want the text to say in the graphic like the text says "celadon freebies" on the graphic on my front page. and yeah np!
@masquerains oohh sorry about that! can the text be: a volcanic lineage/subspecies
or something like that-

thank you!
@masquerains oohh sorry about that! can the text be: a volcanic lineage/subspecies
or something like that-

thank you!
@mysticgalaxy i did not forget your graphic! i am just currently on hold with making graphics atm while i am tied up with three art commissions. i shall get your graphic made soonish. sorry for the wait
@mysticgalaxy i did not forget your graphic! i am just currently on hold with making graphics atm while i am tied up with three art commissions. i shall get your graphic made soonish. sorry for the wait
@masquerains thank you so much! im very excited ^^
@masquerains thank you so much! im very excited ^^
@mysticgalaxy can you please link your font from https://www.dafont.com/

i need to know which font you want me to use specifically so i dont make a mistake
@mysticgalaxy can you please link your font from https://www.dafont.com/

i need to know which font you want me to use specifically so i dont make a mistake
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9