Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell to Arcane Raffle [Drawing!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
1. Sweetheart
2. Georgio
3. Jun
1. Sweetheart
2. Georgio
3. Jun
[center]With draws of tickets [b]72[/b] and [b]127[/b], the seventh round winners of the main raffle are... [size=5]1. @corvuscall 2. @niponji 3. @Niya (second ping)[/size] Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3304610/1#post_55876176]Here[/url] is the link to the dragons still available [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
With draws of tickets 72 and 127, the seventh round winners of the main raffle are...

1. @corvuscall

2. @niponji

3. @Niya (second ping)

Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.).

Here is the link to the dragons still available
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
thank you so so much!! <3

1. renzin
thank you so so much!! <3

1. renzin
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
1. Reznin 2. Megrez [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
1. Reznin
2. Megrez

[center]With draws of tickets [b]20[/b], [b]30[/b], and [b]45[/b], the eighth and final round winners of the main raffle are... [size=5]1. @SeaGodling 2. @Vickslayzies 3. @TheAtticGremlin[/size] Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3304610/1#post_55876176][b]Here[/b][/url] is the link to the dragons still available [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ~~~~~~ And one final thank you to everyone for participating. I can't believe there were exactly enough dragons for everyone who entered! A fun coincidence, but it makes me happy :) I hope everyone enjoys their new dragons. Have a wonderful weekend! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
With draws of tickets 20, 30, and 45, the eighth and final round winners of the main raffle are...

1. @SeaGodling

2. @Vickslayzies

3. @TheAtticGremlin

Congratulations!!! Please list the dragon(s) you'd like based on where you are placed (i.e. the 1st place winner lists one dragon, the 2nd place winner lists two dragons in order of preference, etc.).

Here is the link to the dragons still available

~~~~~~

And one final thank you to everyone for participating. I can't believe there were exactly enough dragons for everyone who entered! A fun coincidence, but it makes me happy :)

I hope everyone enjoys their new dragons. Have a wonderful weekend!
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
!. Jun
2. Needle
tysm for doing this :)
!. Jun
2. Needle
tysm for doing this :)
Thank you!!
I'd like Jun please!
Thank you!!
I'd like Jun please!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
oh wow im glad i checked my pings today im still on hiatus but i gladly take whoever is left over tysm!
oh wow im glad i checked my pings today im still on hiatus but i gladly take whoever is left over tysm!
attikk.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19