Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S][OPEN] Generic Sales Thread
1 2 3 4
Updated with some dragons i wasn't sure how to price, hence why one is up there as an adult.

It's nice to finally be able to post a dragon for a coloration I've had planned for so long! My Auburn/Heather pair has been in the works for so, so long. The father was hatched in March of 2021! I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I also got to finally post some of my weird dogs funky xyz aberrations! The colors were meant to all be red-purple, representing the border between Shadow, where my lair is, and Plague, their origin. I like to think they found a way to rot away some of the vines and live truly between the two flights.
Updated with some dragons i wasn't sure how to price, hence why one is up there as an adult.

It's nice to finally be able to post a dragon for a coloration I've had planned for so long! My Auburn/Heather pair has been in the works for so, so long. The father was hatched in March of 2021! I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I also got to finally post some of my weird dogs funky xyz aberrations! The colors were meant to all be red-purple, representing the border between Shadow, where my lair is, and Plague, their origin. I like to think they found a way to rot away some of the vines and live truly between the two flights.

Sometimes I make suggestions:
- 'You have X of this item' to Swipp/Joxar/Baldwin
- Gathering Revamp
Big update today. I moved three pairs to my hibden, my gloom/midnight-shadow imps, my antique/shadow pearls, and my triple midnight pair. I also moved a pair from my WIP to my main pairs, AND posted their first set of hatchlings, though pricing them is a little difficult because there's none with that color on the market when I checked, and xxy 'boas go for at min 150g...

I might do a sale here soon and discount some of my more expensive dragons.

I still need to update my fancy g1s with scries for the new breed- that is something I try to do, have a scry of each breed in their bio to give people an idea of what they could do with the dragon. I like to give options/ideas, and I love scrying g1s, to the point of browsing the cheap g1s on the auction house just to scry. I've ended up with quite a few delightful dragons that way.
Big update today. I moved three pairs to my hibden, my gloom/midnight-shadow imps, my antique/shadow pearls, and my triple midnight pair. I also moved a pair from my WIP to my main pairs, AND posted their first set of hatchlings, though pricing them is a little difficult because there's none with that color on the market when I checked, and xxy 'boas go for at min 150g...

I might do a sale here soon and discount some of my more expensive dragons.

I still need to update my fancy g1s with scries for the new breed- that is something I try to do, have a scry of each breed in their bio to give people an idea of what they could do with the dragon. I like to give options/ideas, and I love scrying g1s, to the point of browsing the cheap g1s on the auction house just to scry. I've ended up with quite a few delightful dragons that way.

- Gathering Revamp
Wow, those eldritch/cyan xxys went FAST. Updated by moving my only sandsurge pair into the active pairs, I just finished their genes and got a nest started. 3 eggs!

I've also updated all of the individual g1s listed in the thread to have auraboa scries in their bios as well. Their prices aren't set, so if one interests you, you're welcome to give me a counter-offer.
Wow, those eldritch/cyan xxys went FAST. Updated by moving my only sandsurge pair into the active pairs, I just finished their genes and got a nest started. 3 eggs!

I've also updated all of the individual g1s listed in the thread to have auraboa scries in their bios as well. Their prices aren't set, so if one interests you, you're welcome to give me a counter-offer.

- Gathering Revamp
New round of hatchlings up, another set from my auburn/heather pair AND my recently completed sandsurges! Prices adjusted slightly.
New round of hatchlings up, another set from my auburn/heather pair AND my recently completed sandsurges! Prices adjusted slightly.

- Gathering Revamp
Added another set of vaporwave veilspun. Veilporwave. Vaporspun. Dropped the price on those as well by a bit. Hoping to get that xyx 'boa pair started, also now working on the last gem genes i need for the rosy maple aethers. (xyy sec and terts are both gem genes why do i do this to myself.)
Added another set of vaporwave veilspun. Veilporwave. Vaporspun. Dropped the price on those as well by a bit. Hoping to get that xyx 'boa pair started, also now working on the last gem genes i need for the rosy maple aethers. (xyy sec and terts are both gem genes why do i do this to myself.)

- Gathering Revamp
Added some of the vaguely-holiday-scented aethers. cleaned up some sold dragons that I'd missed.
Added some of the vaguely-holiday-scented aethers. cleaned up some sold dragons that I'd missed.

- Gathering Revamp
Moved a pair from "potential" to "WIP" because I got the second dragon I needed, now it's just a matter of genes and waiting for them to mature.
Moved a pair from "potential" to "WIP" because I got the second dragon I needed, now it's just a matter of genes and waiting for them to mature.

- Gathering Revamp
Updated what genes some of my works in progress have, not currently hatching any other of my sales nests until I've cleared out more of what I currently have up. Still working on projects in the background as well.
Updated what genes some of my works in progress have, not currently hatching any other of my sales nests until I've cleared out more of what I currently have up. Still working on projects in the background as well.

- Gathering Revamp
Moved the rosy maple aether pair to my active pairs! I just finished up the genes (and am now at 0 gems again, despair, woe, anguish, etc,) and am gettin them over to a wind nest.
Moved the rosy maple aether pair to my active pairs! I just finished up the genes (and am now at 0 gems again, despair, woe, anguish, etc,) and am gettin them over to a wind nest.

- Gathering Revamp
Rosy Maple Aether hatchlings are posted! only got two this time.
Rosy Maple Aether hatchlings are posted! only got two this time.

- Gathering Revamp
1 2 3 4