Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [pre-order] mj reject skin! (Auraboa F)
1 2 3

- @bullfrog
- @bwee
- @tigerdmaster
- @shadesofcyan
- @brooklynefae
- @somariel
- @wingedking
- @c0mm0d0re
- @preussischblau

Thank you very much! the first slot already has enough people to print :D feel free to send the payment whenever you're free and once the skins have been printed they'll be sent to you <3

- @bullfrog
- @bwee
- @tigerdmaster
- @shadesofcyan
- @brooklynefae
- @somariel
- @wingedking
- @c0mm0d0re
- @preussischblau

Thank you very much! the first slot already has enough people to print :D feel free to send the payment whenever you're free and once the skins have been printed they'll be sent to you <3
sent you a cr!! really glad we'll see this one come to life :D
sent you a cr!! really glad we'll see this one come to life :D
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I’d love to get on the waitlist for the next print ^^
I’d love to get on the waitlist for the next print ^^
6x7FMpC.png FbBE7dN.png
zl1ZGZ2.png eRwbrSc.png YMPbu9R.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png 5hF3FGk.png
dEe2UrM.png
newnp5x.png pancake.png
sent! <3
sent! <3
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
@xStormdancerx Added!
@xStormdancerx Added!
May I have a slot please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir added!
@MasakiSaphir added!
bump!
bump!
@bullfrog @bwee @tigerdmaster @shadesofcyan @brooklynefae @somariel @digitalmonster @c0mm0d0re @preussischblau Good news! I've received the copies of the skin! I'll be sending out the private auctions now <3

Thank you so much for supporting my skin!
@bullfrog @bwee @tigerdmaster @shadesofcyan @brooklynefae @somariel @digitalmonster @c0mm0d0re @preussischblau Good news! I've received the copies of the skin! I'll be sending out the private auctions now <3

Thank you so much for supporting my skin!
@xStormdancerx @MasakiSaphir Heya! Tagging you because you two were in the waitlist for the reprint! I wanted to check if you would still be interested in the skin :o

the next printing slot is going to be of 5 and I'll wait around a week to see if it gets some extra attention (also taking the chance to say that theres a chance i miiiight not reprint if no more slots are taken haha)
@xStormdancerx @MasakiSaphir Heya! Tagging you because you two were in the waitlist for the reprint! I wanted to check if you would still be interested in the skin :o

the next printing slot is going to be of 5 and I'll wait around a week to see if it gets some extra attention (also taking the chance to say that theres a chance i miiiight not reprint if no more slots are taken haha)
1 2 3